Hydra

HEY SO THANKS FOR ALL OF THE READS. I HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK BECAUSE OF SNOWDAYS SO I MAY NOT BE UPDATING ALOT FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE LAST CHAPTER.? IT TOOK MY FOREVER. I WROTE MOST OF IT ON A PEICE OF PAPER AND THEN THE REST JUST CAME TO ME. SO IN TOTAL IT TOOK ME A WEEK JUST TO WRITE IT. THIS CHAPTER IDEA WAS GIVEN TO ME FROM jaygriff1245 SO ENJOY!

Natasha's POV
'Clint where are you I need you please don't go I love you.'
I was having the worst dream of my life.
----
The dream
Hydra captured Clint when we were out to dinner and all I could see was a red light and then darkness. I was later at home worrying why Clint was gone. Where he was. And why he left. Clint was getting tortured by hydra so they could get information about nick fury. He didn't know so they poured chemicals on him. His skin burned, he had blisters from head to toe. He was ruined. I couldn't handle it anymore so I went to fury and demanded that we go and find Clint. I could lose the love of my life I just got him. After I told nick he sent out a whole team searching for him. He told me not to go at first until they found him and then I would go and get him.
They found him in North Korea trapped in a basement with blisters, tears, blood, and other things on his body. Fury called me in to go get him. I had no idea what to expect but I was scared that I would lose the love of my life.
'Clint I'm here don't worry I'm going to get you out of this mess.'
" no go they are going to find you and your going to be trapped I can't lose you."
' neither can I so now let me just take you from here. Fury and his team are holding them off we got less then 10 minutes now let's go.'
I got him and I had to carry him out. I never knew how heavy Clint was until I had to carry him. I would feel the blisters rubbing against me and I hoped that they wouldn't pop. That would hurt Clint even more.
' Clint I'm going to get you through this just stay with me'
" I love you Natasha don't leave me please"
' I will never leave you if you never leave me promise?'
" I promise"
'Good'
I'm taking Clint to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Medical ward so they can drain the blisters and wash him from the chemicals they used.
----
Real life
'Clint where are you I need you please don't go I love you.'
" I'm right here Natasha I will never go I love you what's wrong."
' I had s nightmare you got captured by hydra and you almost died.'
" don't worry Natasha it was just a dream I am here I and will never leave your side"
This is why I love Clint he helps me through my tough times and when I need love. He holds me close whispering in my ear that I will be alright and that he will never leave me.
'Clint if I ever talk in my sleep wake me up ok?'
" yes it was painful just watching you"
' it was painful in the dream too'

SO THERE IS THE STORY OF THE DAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCARLETT AND MARK HOPE YOU NAVE A GREAT DAY