Christmas part.2

HEY HAPPY HOLIDAYS HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS. THIS IS THE SECOND PART TO MY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. I LEFT OFF WITH TELLING YOU WHO GOT WHO FOR THE SECRET SANTA GAME. I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT NICK AND MARIA ALSO LIVE IN THE AVENGERS TOWER AND ARE MARRIED. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE PAST WEEK. OK ENJOY!
Clints POV
I can't wait we are going on our vacation before Christmas so we can do our secret Santa there.
" Tasha we are leaving soon are you ready?"
' I'm almost done packing. Where are we going?'
" we are going to a private island off the coast of Jamaica that Tony owns."
' ok so that means pack my bathing suits.'
" of course bring your red and black bikini I love that one on you."
' thank you I will'
Tasha is very self conscious about her body. She never let anybody see her in a bikini until we started dating and then she grew more comfortable around people in that manor. She shouldn't be afraid of what other people think. She is beautiful and she needs to know that.
" I'm going to go and put our bags in the Quinn jet I'll be back in a couple minutes."
' ok I'll meet you up there'
Everyone else is on the island already so we are going to be a very quiet flight there.
---------
" hey guys your here. I'm glad you could make it come inside."
Tony was overwhelmed to see us I wonder what he has planned.
' well I'm going to go unpack do you want to come with?'
" no thanks I'm going shopping."
-----
The mall was huge. I believe it was the cocoa green mall. I think I'll go to lulu lemon. Natasha loves it there. Last week she spotted a green sweater and black yoga pants. After I'm done there I'll go to the hidden S.H.I.E.L.D. Base in Jamaica and get her a gun. You can never go wrong with a gun with Natasha.
------
Natasha's POV
I'm not really going to unpack I already did that I'm going to go buy the gifts for bruce and a little something for Clint. Well what else could I do we are dating. I'm really stumped on what I'm going to buy for bruce. He basically has everything he needs and wants or else he will turn into the hulk. Maybe I'll buy him food because you can never go wrong with food am I right.

OK THATS IT IM DONE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY YOU HAS TO WAIT CHRISTMAS IS MY HOLIDAY SO YA. I GOT AVENGER EVERYTHING THIS YEAR IT IS GREAT I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH. COMMENT WHAT YOU GOT I WANT TO KNOW. UMM THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE OUT FOR A WHILE SORRY BUT IM LAZY OH AND I WAS SICK MOST OF THIS WEEK. YOU KNOW THE STRUGGLE CJNESS WHERE YOU LITERALLY CANT MOVE YEA THAT ONE.