Extras Part 1

5 years later

"Daddy daddy come look at what I made!"

It's been five years since Clint and I got married and divorced, 4 and a half years since my little darling of a girl Mackenzie was born and 3 years since Bruce and I got married.
A lot had happened, and I'm thankful everyday for the family I have.
Clint still comes and visits us with his wife and kids that he had a year later after we divorced. We talked it out and we knew that we weren't in love
with each other we just liked the idea of being together.
Clint's kids are twins born a two years ago today so Mackenzie Bruce and I are doing a party for them. Little David and Mariah were coming over later on, so Mackenzie and her father were drawing picture of her and the twins. While I got stuck with the job of baking a cake. If you didn't know already I'm not a very good cook which is another reason why I became a spy/assassin. Clint asked for a big cake because we are having all of the ex-avengers over as well as the junior avengers.

After ultron we all had to much PTSD anxiety and we all wanted to start normal lives so we trained orphaned children to become just like us if not better. The only thing missing is a hulk because Bruce cannot just make more hulk serum so we just went for really strong kids.

If someone was to ask me if I miss being in the avengers I would have to say no. I say that to say this; I now have a family other than immature 40 year olds. Yeah sure I would go back if I needed to but my daughter and husband are all that matters to me right now.

What is love?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara