Loki

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR OVER 600 READS IT MEANS SO MUCH. AGAIN I TAKE CHAPTER IDEAS FROM ANYONE. I NOTICED I WENT OFF MY ORIGINAL PLAN SO IM GOING TO STICK WITH IT UNTIL I GET MORE PEOPLE WANTING TO HAVE THEIR IDEAS IN THE BOOK. JUST MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT I WILL ADD IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THANKS AGAIN I LOVE ALL OF YOU. OH AND I MAY NOT BE UPDATING THIS WEEK I HAVE TO GET CAUGHT UP ON GEOGRAPHY. I FAILED MY TEST SO YEAH. BYE ENJOY!
General POV

" Natasha Thor is back and he brought an old friend."
' who?'
" Thor brought Loki here as punishment."
' for us or for Loki?'
" ha ha funny Tasha for Loki."
' why that's torturous for everyone.'
" I don't know but maybe I can finally put an arrow through his eye."
' you might sleep better perhaps.'
" I might. I hope I can."
A little while later Tony came barging in with his suit on and told them to suit up. (IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE I GOT THAT YOU ARE AWESOME) They were fully aware of Thor and Loki's return, but they didn't think he would enough trouble for them to have to assemble the avengers. When Clint and Natasha finished getting ready Steve comes in kisses Tony and tells him they need to go. What Steve didn't know was Clint had seen them and they wanted to keep it a secret.
" what... What was that?"
" that my friend was a kiss" Tony said
" I know what it was. Why did it happen."
" we are together" Steve piped up
" I thought you had Peggy and Tony had pepper."
" no I broke up with pepper ages ago."
" and I watched Peggy die in my arms."
" I'm sorry for your loss Steve and Tony what did you do?"
" I realized that I loved Steve and pepper wasn't Steve"
" oh ok. Don't tell nat she will go ballistic."
"Affirmative. And I love you too Tony."
' Clint are you ready?' Natasha called from the other room.
" yep I'm just waiting for you honey."
' I'm just finishing my hair. It doesn't get that pretty on its own you know.'
" I know but you know you already are pretty you don't need that boost but I like it."
' I hope so and I do it because it is something that all ladies worry about. It's in our nature.'
" I know it's in Tony and Steve's too apparently."
' what do you mean?'
Steve gave Clint the death stare and so did Tony so he just did what any good lier would do and tell a convincing lie.
" oh nothing it's just they look like they spend hours on their hair."
' ain't that the truth.'
" hurry up romanoff we don't got all day." Steve said a little annoyed
' whatever you cap it's done I'll be out I a sec.'

" Clint what the heck was that?" Tony whispered
" it was called lying to my girlfriend. And it hurt me to do that"
" well it hurts my to see it but it needed to happen you weren't supposed to know either"
" well I do and Tasha deserves to know she tells me everything."
" does she now?"
" yes she does and she doesn't believe that we should keep secrets from each other."
" fine you can tell her. But make her swear she won't tell anybody."
' tell me what.'
" cap and stark are dating."
' well I can't say in surprised'
" what we mad it secretive how did you know before Clint told you?"
' I'm a spy I see everything.'
After that they left and turns out Loki has no powers and Thor did make his punishment gruesome. Loki had to sit right beside Natasha the whole meeting and Thor got to sing songs to him on the car ride home. Clint and Natasha both noticed scars on Loki's arms. They will ask him later.

'loki how did you get those scars?'
" I got low and I was in my cell in Asgard and I knew there was no end to my torturous punishment."
' that is no reason to try to commit suicide you are a young man and got a lot going for you even if it is evil.'
" nat just leave Loki alone he doesn't want to talk about it. Let's just go to bed and deal with it in the morning."
' fine let's go then honey.'

HEH SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. I KNOW I SAID I WOULD'T BE UPDATING BUT I FOUND OUT HOW I COULD END THIS CHAPTER AND I JUST WANT TO SAY
SELF HARM OR SUICIDE IS NOT OK. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES JUST TALK TO SOMEONE YOU TRUST LIKE A PARENT OR AND ADULT OR THE KIDS HELP PHONE JUST DON'T SELF HARM IT IS NOT OK.
NOW THAT I GOT THST PUT OF MY SYSTEM IM SORRY IF OFFENDED ANY OF YOU BUT IT JUST GETS ME SO WORKED UP IN MY NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PUT IN HELP LINES AND A WEBSITE THAT YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT IF YOU ARE "FEELING LOW AND DIDN'T SEE AN END" -bruce banner the avengers
GOOD BY FOR NOW PLEASE GET ME TO 1K BY NEXT WEEK AND I'LL BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND.
SORRY FOR BEING SO LONG