Torture

General POV
After the wedding, Clint and Natasha head back to their mansion that they decided to get so they could live together with no interruptions. It was about 5 in the morning so Clint ended up carrying a drunk passed out Natasha back home, even though he was drunk him self.

Natasha has been acting weird lately and Clint has been trying to figure out what it is. Her and Bruce have been getting super close and Clint has been getting cut out of the picture. Although he has not really thought too much about it.

" Natasha tell me... Are you cheating on me with Bruce."
' shh, don't tell Clint but I love Bruce and Bruce loves me.'
" since when?"
' since last week when I kissed and loved him more than Clint.'

By this point Clint was on tears. How could he marry someone who would do that. He let his emotions get out of whack and marry the person who he thought made him happy, but instead said person went behind his back and broke his heart.

*******Next day*******
Clint's POV
How could she do this to me. I awoke this morning on the couch, with a tear stained pillow, and all my memories from last night. We just got married yesterday and now today I am filing for a divorce.

I knew I was never a man to be married. But I really thought Natasha was the one for me though. We both had pretty messed up life's before we met, and we could relate to each other on so many levels but now I'm not so sure.

What scares me even more is that all the signs lead to pregnancy that she has been having. Not as scary as you think right, but the problem is we never " done it." We were both waiting for after marriage so she could fit in her dress she just had to have. My thoughts are all leading me to... that it's Bruce's child.

If it's Bruce's kid I can tell you right now that I will not be an Avenger for very long.