Furyious

HEY GUYS SO YEA I HAVE BEEN BORED AND HAVE NOTHING IN LIFE TO ACCOMPLISH ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR AROUND 90 READS. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF:-) SO NKW BEFORE I CRY HERE IS YOUR STORY

Fury's pov

How can agent romanoff like agent Barton? It is not possible everyone knew that Barton liked romanoff but, romanoff liking Barton, that is crazy. The reason behind going on the. Mission was to get Barton more interested in Natasha even more. Clint has yet to return and Natasha has asked me to go and spy on Clint. After all it I am THE spy." I am I love woth Natasha romanoff!" I hear Clint say. Wow he must really love her if he is going to say that infront of cameras and he probably knows that somebody is watching him he just doesn't know who... Yet.

Clint's pov

Wow I am such an idiot. I have already told Natasha that I love her but she thought I was joking. Maybe she doesn't like me, maybe she thought I was drunk, maybe she just was trying to make it look like it didn't mean the world to her. I don't know but I just need to think about it for a while and then when I get the chance I will ask her and tell her that my love for her is huge, that, that my love for her is so far it reaches Asgard and back. All of these make me feel so warm inside. " I love Natasha Romanoff and nothing is going to stop me." " not even Steve Rogers."

Fury's pov

Now all I need to do is make it seem like I'm mad and get hem together. Oh I can't wait to tell tony and Bruce. Tony has been shipping these two for years and finally gets to see his dream come true, and well Bruce just likes love.

I need to tell Natasha. I need to tell her that he wants to go on a date with her. Or maybe I should let Clint do that, after all it is their love life.

Natasha's pov

Finally Fury reports back with good news. We both get to abort out missions and return home. I love Clinton Francis Barton, he is cute smart funny and adorable. I hope he asks me out because if and when he does I will melt and tell him that I love him. I know that Clint has already told me he loves me on a couple of occasions but I think he was drunk and was joking because the famous and adorable Clint Barton would never tell the girl he loved right on the first somewhat of a date that he loved her. He would never do that, he is to nice to do anything to wreck a relationship.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 106 READS. I LOVE YOU ALL, DONT STOP READING.