T R O U B L E

Trouble,

———————-

Harry hermione and Ron walk in and talk to Dumbledore for a moment "respectfully" and he gives them 10 points what kind of fuckery is that.
God when will Dumbledore ever shut the fuck up. "50 points to gryffindor for breathing." I joke saying it alittle to loud rolling my eyes. A bunch of people go silent as the slytherin table starts to crack up.

Dumbledore looks upset as Harry gives me a rude glare. "I'm sorry Potter do you have something to say?" I ask sarcastically. "Bitch." I hear Ron mumble. "Sorry couldn't hear you what was that?" I ask turning around and facing Ron. "Nope." He responds burying his face into a news paper.

I roll my eyes and turn back to my table. I see Dumbledore come over to us with a disappointed look on his face. "10 points taken from slytherin." He says fixing his glasses. "Fuck you!" I hear someone yell from the other end of the table. Turns out it's Theodore nott. Blaise and Jacob start to laugh as even Draco spits out his water and starts cracking up.

Dumbledore calls out Theodore  and gives him detention. "IT WAS SO WORTH IT DUMBLEDICK." I hear a Theodore  yell. "What the fawk." Lorenzo says looking at me with a terrified look. at this point I can't even hold back my laughter as I'm leaning on Lorenzo laughing and crying at the same time. "10 more points from slytherin and another weeks of detention to you mr nott. "Oh shit Theodore you better watch out dumblewhore has a target on your back." I say putting my hand over my mouth.

Dumbledore turns to me and gives me a nasty look. "50 points from slytherin!" He yells at me. "Ooooo scary I'm shacking in my boots."I say putting my hands in the air. "Damn bitch that's cold." Odeya mumbles towards Dumbledore. I hit my hand on the table as Lorenzo and I cry laugh.

"Silence."Dumbledore says trying to get Lorenzo and I to shut up.
Lorenzo and I can't stop laughing as everyone starts to get quiet. "Detention tonight for Lorenzo Berkshire y/n Pierce and Theodore nott." Dumbledore says sitting down.

Lorenzo and I look at each other and shrug as we stop laughing. Not that I give a fuck about detention I just don't want to end up getting stuck there alone when he gives me more time.
"Your absolute twats." I hear Harry mumble. "Im sorry I don't bow down to Dumblewhore I just don't give a fuck but that doesn't make me a twat that just makes you a pussy." I whisper back to him sticking up the middle fingers.

Draco starts to turn red as he holds in his laughter. Lorenzo has his head on my back as he laughs quietly and Odeya and Blaise are just kissing to avoid laughing.

We all quiet done for real now as we eat and talk about what we are gonna do together the next time we are free. "Maybe we should go to muggle world." Blaise adds. "Fuck that." Draco says as his eyes widen and he takes a sip of his water.

"I agree with Draco for once." I say looking up and thinking. "Maybe we should go to the astronomy tower and get high and just do weird shit like always tomorrow night." I say smiling. "Agreed." Blaise and Odeya say looking at each other. Jacob nods and Draco just approves in his own little way. "Sounds good to me." Lorenzo says putting his fork down.

|detention|

Theodore Lorenzo and I walk into the room we were told to go into for detention silently. We sit down as dumbledick stares at us. I roll my eyes and wait for him to talk so I can insult him. You should never say something first it just makes you look weak and petty.

"Take a paper and pen and write a full page about what you did wrong while I'm gone." He says in a sterner tone as he gets up and walks to the door. I grab a paper and pen from my bag and sit there staring at it blankly.