R E C K L E S S

Reckless,

This chapter contains mature content

-

"Pierce."
Holy shit.

"Riddle." I smiled a bit.

10 minutes later,

His lips were on mine as I pushed him into bathroom, he had his hands on my waist, I kicked the door closed and locked it. He unzipped my dress, "Did you buy this?" He asked, "Not willingly." I pulled him back down, slamming my lips against his. I grabbed the collar of his shirt dragging him over to the sinks, he picked me up and sat me down on them. I unbuckled his belt pushing his pants down, there was a knock at the door.
"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"Okay, come on." I pulled mattheo closer to me, he grabbed the hem of my underwear pulling it down to my ankles. I wrapped my arm around him, placing the other one on the edge of the sink. I started laughing, "You have Great timing." He started laughing to.
"My timing is always horrible." I leaned closer to him pressing my lips against his. "I'm aware." He spoke in between kisses.

"You looked nice in that dress." He added, "I looked like a middle aged women." I opened my eyes, he did too.
"A hot one." He pulled me back closer to him kissing me more aggressively.
"Middle aged women turn you on, noted."
"No you turn me on." He corrected me.
"Oh-."
"Now I'm really horny." I added.
And extremely drunk, I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Can you be patient Pierce." He titled his head to the side, "Can you take your boxers off riddle." I spoke looking down at his bulge. "So impatient." He mumbled pushing his boxers down, pulling me closer to him. "Atleast it gets me what I want." I commented.
"I might just leave because you said that-."
I gasped cutting him off, "You wouldn't." I put my hand on my chest.
"No I wouldn't." He smiled, slamming his lips against mine.

I spread my legs more, he pushed the tip of his dick inside me. He start going faster, I tilted my head back, holding onto him. "Harder." I moaned.
He pounded his dick into me harder, he wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me up closer to him. Slamming his lips against mine. I could taste the liquor on his tongue, he could probably taste it on mine too.

I slammed my hand back against the glass, I heard a shattering sound. I looked back and then at him. "Oops." I laughed, placing my hand on the back of his neck, kissing him once more.
I rocked my hips back and forth, pulling him even closer to me. He trailed kisses down my neck as he gripped my breasts.

My moans got louder, our body's were clashing together, we were panting, out of breath. My body was shuddering from all the pleasure I was receiving, my heart was beating faster. I couldn't catch my breath, he didn't let me. He wouldn't slow down, he'd only go faster; harder with every moan he heard.