P R I S O N

Prison,

This chapter contains mature content ~

~

You know that feeling when you realize you've lost it all,

Well if you don't, it sucks, your chest is constantly heavy, you feel like your being weighed down, reminded of everything you screwed up.

To sum it up, it hurts.

But I can't focus on that right now, that'll only push me further.

And right now I'm trying to hold on.

It's not as easy as it seems, nothing is really as easy as it seems-

Why can't I stop thinking, thinking about all the things that have gone wrong?

What did I do to deserve this?

Was it the lying?

Or the cheating?

Maybe the betraying, possibly the killing.

Those things aren't really questions anymore, mostly- no not mostly it is because I know what I've done.

I've done horrible things and this might just be my karma.

Like a prison.

It's the karma for all the people who have done horrible things, this is just my own form of a prison.

All the silence,

The desperation,

The loneliness,

All of it and more, that's the price I pay.

This is my fault and there's no denying tha-

"Y/n, dear would you bring the serum?" 

Mattheo speaks and suddenly my feet are moving towards him, my hands gripped onto a tray that I bring to him.

He's sitting at a table with his little puppets.

My minds fixated on his order, "good girl." He smiles at me as he whispers taking the glass vial off the silver tray.

"Go wait in the kitchen would you?" He speaks and I nod listening to his oder.

I snap out of it as I reach the kitchen, I'm standing near the black marbled kitchen top, my head fuzzy.