C O M P L I C A T E D

Complicated,

Warning this chapter contains Mature content

————————-

"Y/n, wake up." Someone whispers in my ear as they shake me lightly. I open my eyes to see Lorenzo smiling placing a kiss on my lips. Normally he would kiss my forehead but I made a rule no forehead kissing it's to lovey.
I pull myself up making sure the covers are still covering my naked body. "Morning beautiful." He speaks as I smile.

He pulls me closer to him, I put my head on his chest. "Can I?" He asks as he puts his hands on my back. "Yeah." I speak in a low tone. His pushed the covers down more, placing his fingertips on my back as he starts to run them up and down it gently.
Lorenzo and I have been "hanging out" for a couple of weeks now. It's nice, god that sounds weird even when I think it. Normally I would never let someone rub my back or hold me but I suppose if it's him it's ok. 

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks. "No, it feels good." I did not just say that. What the fuck you sound desperate. He didn't seem to care though. This is weird, why am I thinking like this. I clear my throat and sit up.
"Were gonna be late for breakfast." I get off the bed as I speak.
"Right." He nods and gets up.

I walk over to the dresser and pick up my shirt that's on top of it. I pull it on myself looking around for my shorts and underwear.

Lorenzo walks over to his dresser and opens the draw pulling out a pair of boxers and sweatpants.
"Just put this on its quicker." He hands me the clothes. I nod and dress myself.
He looks at me confused for a second before grabbing a shirt, putting it on.

We leave his dorm and walk down to the great hall. I stand near the great hall doors as I turn to talk to him.
"I'm gonna go in first just wait a minute before coming in." I speak. He nods and leans closer to me. I put my hand on his chest, "Kiss me and I'll cut your fucking tongue out." I threaten him. A smile appears on his face and he nods stepping back.

I walk into the Great hall and go to sit down next to Odeya and lilth.
"Hey baby." Odeya smiles attempting to hug me. I move away from her.
"Are you having one of those days." She asks on a whispered tone.
"No I just don't wanna be touched right now." I pick up my cup as I speak.
"Ok, Blaise can you pass me the syrup." She smiles putting her hand out.
Blaise picks up the syrup and gives it to her.

Why isn't he saying anything weird or slightly disturbing. "Blaise are you alright?" Lilith asks.
"Mhm yes I'm fine." He presses his lips together staring at me before smiling.
"Y/n care to explain why your wearing Lorenzos sweatpants?" Draco asks with a sly look on his face.
"I couldn't find any clean clothes smart ass and he was the only one i could find this morning." I spoke picking up my fork stabbing it into my pancake as I spoke staring at blaise and Draco.

"Ok we were just wondering." Blaise looks down at his plate while Draco smiles.
"Draco care to explain why lilth was sneaking out of your dorm yesterday night with only your shirt on?" I ask before taking a bite of my food.
"We were studying." He winks at her.
"Ew gross, please tell me you didn't let mr. daddie issues hit?" Jacob asks with a disgusted look on his face.

Lilith doesn't answer.
"Jesus Christ." Odeya put her hands on her face. They all start laughing while I look to my left.
My eyes meet with his as he clenches his jaw staring back at me. I roll my eyes and look in a different direction.
I'm not really phased by his attitude or anger.

——————

I turn the page to my book before going back to writing. My eyes dart between the book and piece of paper as I write down different spells, there meanings, and what damage they can do.