A N I G H T O U T

A night out,

—————————-

"Why have you been acting so weird?" Odeya asked me as she propped her head up with her hands.
"I'm not being weird."I rolled my eyes.
"You are what no shit to talk about not even a rude comment about the-." Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off.
"Don't say that name." I turned my head giving her a serious look.
"Ok well what about Lorenzo you guys got pretty close at that party." Odeya reminded me as we walked to potions.
"We're just friends." I stated as I went in class.
"Friends don't almost kiss plus you guys are cute together." She nudged me with her elbow as we sat down.
"I don't date." I opened my book.
"Yeah yeah honestly you need to stop it with the I don't date stuff what about Adrian pucey?" She asked me raising an eyebrow.
"That was a power move nothing more I just used him." I shrugged as I looked for the potion we were doing today.
"Sex must have been good."she chuckled grabbing her bag.
I didn't respond I just ignored it.
"Was it that shitty that you don't Even have a response." She opened her book.
I didn't say a thing.
"Wait your not a you know what are you?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.
"Fuck off odeya I'm trying to learn."

"You already know everything about the truth serum y/n just answer the question are you a virgin." She asked a bit more pushy this time.
"No I'm not now can I make my potion please." I lied through my teeth and watched her smile and say she thought I wasn't a virgin anyway.

I mean what's the big deal about being a virgin or not. Who cares. Well apparently my friends do. They all talk about how amazing it is I don't really give a shit but that doesn't mean they need to know.

I finished making my truth serum and sat down waiting for everyone to finish.

"Alright students I'm sure you've finished your potions. Today we are going to be trying them to see if they work so you can pass." Snape walked to the front of the room as he talked.

Oh fuck. I don't want to use this what am I gonna say. Oh fucking fuck.

"Odeya would you like to go first since you and Blaise keep chatting in my class." Snape walked over to her and picked her potion up handing it to her.

She shrugged and nodded. "Sure I'd love to professor." She drank the serum and waited for someone to ask her something.
"What are you thinking about?" Snape asked her in a stern tone.
"How ugly your hair is I mean it's awful oh and don't even get me started on your voice I mean I nearly piss myself every time you say obviously." She laughed as she mocked him.
I kept a straight face as he silenced her and walked over to me.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"Your next Lorenzo." Snape passed me and went over to Lorenzo.
He nodded and picked up his cup drinking it.
"Now what are you thinking about?" Snape asked with a annoyed look.
"A beautiful yet psychotic girl." Lorenzo smiled looking at me for a split second.
"That's enough." Snape silenced him and walked over to hermione.

She drank her cup and he asked her the question. "Well I'm thinking about going to the library later but not because I'm reading no I did that earlier more because I'm extremely jealous." She slapped her hand over her mouth before anything else came out.

Snape went over to some random hufflepuffs before going over to mattheo.

"Take your drink and tell me what your thinking about." Snape ordered and Theo drank.
Theo attempted to keep his mouth shut as he gritted his teeth but Snape asked him twice more and he finally broke.
"Death." Was his answer that smart mother fucker. "Silence." Snape shut him up not knowing he was just screwing around and walked over to me.