J A D E

Jade,

This chapter contains mature content -2 days later,

-
2 days later,

I was driving down a street I didn't know the name of, far away from where I was a day ago, in a stolen car, thinking about what I should do next.

It was around 1 am, people were still walking around, cars were still on the streets.

I just need to find a motel, I kept driving for about 2 hours before I finally found somewhere to stay.

I turned off the car, covering the open wires before grabbing my bag.
I went inside and waited for someone at the front desk.

"What can I do for you?" A man asked as he walked over to the front desk.
"How much is a room here?" I asked digging into my bag for some money.

I had about 500 dollars on me, when I was hot wiring that car I noticed a bag in the back seat. It had a good amount of money in it.

"200." He crossed his arms on the counter resting his chin on them.
I nodded and counted out 200 dollars before putting in down on the counter.
He smiled and took it.

"You can take room 108." He slid a key across the counter. I took it and walked away.

I got to the room and went inside, I locked the door behind me and took off my jacket.

Everything was quiet, well that was until it wasn't.

"That's not fair!" I heard a child yell, "Bed now!" The women in the room next to mine screamed.
"No!"
"Now!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled,

I fucking hate kids.

They went silent, I laid down and closed my eyes.

LORENZOS POV;

I sat at the kitchen table with a blank expression on my face as I listened to Jacob and blaise try and explain something to Theo.

"Morning boys." Odeya winked at us weirdly before sitting down next to blaise. Lilith came in soon after her.
"Theo, babe. That's not what that means." Lilith laughed, "Oh." Theo pressed his lips together.
"What she wants to say is your stupid, literally." Odeya intervened.

Lilith smacked her, "No he's not." She gasped. "I'm very offended by that accusation." Theo crossed his arms.
"You don't know know what taxes are Theo, your stupid." Odeya argued.
"I do know what taxes are." Theo argued back.
"Okay then what are they?" Odeya leaned over the table.
Blaise face palmed, Jacob was laughing.