Chapter 6- Why I love him

Kaminari's POV

   My sudden realization of something so cliché and cheesy, that life without love isn't a life worth living, only made my brain think. Something it doesn't do a lot, but it thought. Thought about why I might have fallen for Midoriya. We were still walking back to the school, so it gave me time before classes started up again.

   Midoriya's so determined to become a hero, even with a quirk that sets him back a lot. He's trying his best, and succeeding. He never lets anything hold him back and can seemingly solve any problem. Appearance wise, he's only an inch shorter then me, with fluffy green hair that makes me just want to pet him like a puppy. He had wide green eyes that never didn't shine. Some scars scattered his arms and hands, making him look just a bit tough, his other adorable features made him look more innocent then anything though. Freckled cheeks and a wide smile, and a shy but persevered personality. Now I understand why all those girls like him, he's almost flawless.
   There's no way he'd like someone like me, right? We've barely ever talked before and what would he like about me anyway? I'm dumb and I'm a boy. Two things he probably doesn't want in a partner.

   My intense thinking was interrupted by a feminine hand laying on my shoulder. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to see Jiro.
   "Stop thinking and looking smart, it doesn't suit you." She said blatantly. I changed my expression from thinking to offended,   
   "Why ya gotta throw me under the bus like that Jiro!?" I responded, upset. She shrugged her shoulders and smirked in response as she walked ahead of me, without responding. I shook me head and went back to thinking.

   Once we had got back to the UA building, we changed back into our school outfits in the locker rooms and then headed up to our class 1-a and sat in our respective seats. Before class started again, everyone chilled, chattering with their friends. One duo was a little louder then everyone, sounding a bit like an argument. I didn't pay attention to them, though once they got a bit louder, I could make out the voices. It was...Uraraka and Midoriya? Arguing? Why? I turned towards broccoli boys desk where the argument was taking place, and a few others were curious also, turned towards the two.

   "You didn't just have to lay on top of him like that though! You could have gotten off so much faster!" The brunette exclaimed. I seemed to have tuned in half was through the quarrel. Were they talking about what happened at the gym?

   "I didn't notice what happened for a few moments, calm down!" The green-head retorted.

"How could you have not noticed?! You were laying on top of him!" Pink cheeks continued the arguing.

"I was still a bit shaken from having to save him from dying, so I didn't acknowledge what was happening around me!" The freckled boy said back. The pair had not yet noticed the class staring at them, and I could feel a few eyes on me also. The argument WAS about how I was about to get killed, but I got saved at Gym Gamma. Hopefully they stopped soon- wait...no. Hopefully they continue and start to hate each other. Then they can break up! HAHAHAHAhahah...heh, I sound like a villain. But hopefully this causes them to separate. I need Midoriya to myself.

The dispute between the lovers got a bit more heated causing Iida to separate Uraraka and Midoriya, right before class started.

They didn't talk the rest of the day, which gave me high hopes. Sorry not sorry, Uraraka.

   I need him to myself.