Chapter 5- Saved

No ones POV

   A loud crash could be heard as the rock, and the two boys, collided with the ground. Both opened their eyes as their gazes locked.
   "Sorry for that Kaminari, a giant rock was about to hit you." Deku explained. Everyone looked at the pair in shock. Not because Izuku had saved Denki, but because of the position they were in, that the freckled boy didn't seem to notice.
   Midoriya laid right on top of Kaminari. They were pushed right against each other in a weirdly comfortable way. Both of them seemed to notice it at the same time as their faces turned red immediately. Quickly, they pushed off each other and got up. Deku quickly apologized repeatedly and ran off, embarrassed. At that moment, the by now familiar taste of thick blood and silky petals filled Denki's mouth. He quickly covered his mouth and broke apart from the crowd that was gathered.

Kaminari's POV

GAH- NOT AGAIN— DAMNIT MIDORIYA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAVE ME I'D RATHER DIE- I MEAN NOT REALLY BUT STILL—

I made my way over behind one of the many mountains that Cementoss had created as the feeling of throwing up subsided. I sighed, thank god that didn't happen again.

I couldn't focus on the training we were supposed to complete today. Instead my mind has kept wandering back to Midoriya. This resulted in my quirk going crazy a few times, which electrocuted Jiro at one point. I got yelled at by Mr. Aizawa because of it. But seriously, how was my dumbass supposed to come up with a plan to get with Midoriya? I could barely pass an English test and now I'm supposed to come up with some elaborate plan to get some probably completely straight guy to love me?! This seems impossible! Wait- what happens if I don't get Midoriya to like me back? Will the flowers choke me to death or something?

On our way back to school from Gym Gamma, I stood near Sero and turned to ask him.
"Hey bro, do you know what happens if I just let the Teriyaki disease continue on and I don't do anything about it?" The tape-elbowed boy looked down at me as he responded showing his oddly shaped teeth.
   "It's called Hanahaki, and yes it can kill you. So you better get to confessing to Midoriya soon." Sero answered blandly. I gasped. No freaking way I can die from this. I NEVER ASKED FOR THESE FEELINGS- LIFE ISN'T FAIR! My friend spoke again, in a more reassuring tone; "Though, you can get surgery to get it removed," he continued. My hopes spiked. There's a solution, hallelujah! I felt super relieved now that I heard there's a way to stop this, though, Sero wasn't done speaking.
"But If you get the surgery, your feelings for him will disappear. Forever."
   For some reason, as he finished his sentence with that, I knew immediately I couldn't get this surgery. Why though? Why is my entire being telling me that without my new found love for Midoriya, I couldn't love someone else ever again, nor would I want to.
   In that moment, my brain sent so many signals that I had to keep with this disease until that boy loved me too. Because only at this point do I realize that a life without love, isn't one worth living.