Chapter 3- It can't be Midoriya

Kaminari's POV

I rolled out of bed, exhausted. I got sleep but I just didn't want to get up, my bed was so comfy.
As my head hit the floor, I remembered that I had that dumb disease. Teriyaki, I think is the name, or maybe was it Hanahaki. Eh, Teriyaki sounds about right.
   I got up and got ready for school, then headed out of my dorm room.
   I made it to the common room of the dorm building and saw people getting ready to leave for school, and there I saw Asui talking with Uraraka and Midoriya. I smirked. My time to shine. I started walking up to her.
   But as I got close, my stomach started to ache again. Oh don't tell me the flowers activate again when I'm near her, damnit. I turned away quickly to stop the flowers from coming.
   Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and looked up to see Sero.
   "I see your trying to make moves already?" Sero asked. I shrugged.
   "I can't get close to her or else the damned flowers start up again." I replied. He looked over at Asui, Uraraka and Midoriya.
   "You know, Midoriya is standing right near Asui, so maybe it was him who started the flowers again." Sero explained as he looked down at me with a grin.
  I looked back at him with a slightly angry expression.
   "For the last time-" I inhaled. "I'm not gay!!" I yelled. Some people looked at me like I was crazy. Those people included Asui, Uraraka and Midoriya and a few other people. I turned to look at the group of 3, and my eyes landed on Midoriya who's face was lightly concerned.          
   Unexpectedly my cheeks turned red. Sero seemed to notice and bent down to get at my height level.
   "You totally like him, look at yourself. Your face is all flustered." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened.
   "I DO NOT!" I whisper-yelled back. Midoriya started walking up to me.
   "Are you ok Kaminari-"
   "NOTHING!" I yelled out of embarrassment and ran quickly out of the dorm building. I felt the flowers building up in my stomach again. As soon as I made it onto the porch thing out front of the building, I sat on the edge as I got ready for the flowers to come up again.
And they did. I started coughing and I felt the flowers and blood pour out of my mouth. After a few moments, it stopped. I opened my eyes and saw the blood soaking into the grass, and the green flowers blending in with earths color.
"It can't be Midoriya. It can't be Midoriya. It can't be Midoriya." I chanted those words in a whisper out loud.
I heard the door open behind me, but I was to caught it thought to think about it. Then, I saw my taller friend sit next to me. "Hi, Sero..." I said, still looking at the ground. Sero seemed to notice that there was blood in the grass.
"You feeling alright?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Not really." I replied. He sighed and looked down. He hit my shoulder with his oddly-shaped elbow.
"I guess it was Midoriya after all." Sero smirked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. He laughed quietly for a few seconds, before my eyes wondered back to the ground.
"But..." I let my shoulders hang, as my smile faded. Sero looked over at me and tilted his head.
   "I thought I was straight..." I said finally. I giggled a bit. "Guess not." Sero looked away, and thought for a minute, then turned back to me with an evil face.
   "You owe me 20 dollars!" He exclaimed. I started full out laughing.
   "Damnit." I said jokingly. I heard the door open behind us again, and some of our classmates walked out.
  "Time for school guys." Ashido said as she started to walk away with Hagakure and Uraraka. Me and Sero got up. He looked down at me.
   "Make sure to avoid Midoriya." He said. I nodded, then we started to walk away with the rest of our friends on our way to school.

Midoriya's POV

   I followed Kacchan out of the dorm building, which really seemed to irritate him, but he didn't yell at me surprisingly. As I walked out, I saw Kaminari talking with Sero. I wonder what happened with him earlier. He looked at me and his face turned a red and then he just ran out.
   Eh probably nothing. I shrugged it off and continued walking.