Chapter 12- Asleep

Kaminari's POV

My sleepiness did not help me get through the day completely conscious. I dozed off in every one of my classes, which caused a bunch of yelling towards me. I was too tired to really care. School ended soon enough and my class started to dismiss.

On our way from school back to the dormitory, I could spot Midoriya mumbling and...writing on the air? He looked like he was using an invisible pen to write invisible notes, earning him some weird looks from out classmates. He always takes notes during fights and classes but this was on the way back to the dorms. Weird. That boy is so awkward and bizarre. I love it.

Once we got back to Heights Alliance, I didn't even go to my room to change out of my uniform before I collapsed onto the couch that sat in the main room of the first floor. I heard a few giggles and one pair of footsteps approach me. I picked my head up from being stuffed in the cushion and turned it to my side, to be met with Sero's weird-teethed smile. He had kneeled down to my level and was smirking at me. I shoved my face back into the cushion as I mumbled;

   "What do you want, I'm tired." I said with a lazy voice, the large pillow muffled my voice making it barely audible. My friend next to me laughed a bit before patting my head.

   "I saw the way you were looking at Midoriya during after school. Not including the part during lunch where he carried you-" The black haired male started before exhaling sharply, and playfully and lightly pulling my hair which lifted my head. He looked at me with a sly glint in his eye.

   "You owe me 20 bucks." He concluded his sentence as I angrily shook my hair out of his grip and scrambled out of my position on the couch until I stood up, ready to chase this freaking tape armed pile of expired soy sauce. My sleepiness barely let my legs move, but I started to run after Sero. His long ass legs and his energy gave him a much bigger boost of speed. After about 8 feet of moving I gave up and buckled my knees, falling on the floor. It seems that my tiredness and the impact from the floor knocked me out. Again. Just like earlier. My vision flooded with darkness as I fell into unconsciousness for the second time today. Finally. Sleep.

No ones POV

   Everyone in the common room had witnessed  what happened with Sero and Kaminari, and it made them laugh a bunch. The duo was always hilarious when they were together, and it always made people hysterical. People watched as the electric blonde side of the pair laid on the ground after falling under his own sleepiness. After the laughter died down, the class started to notice that their classmate wasn't getting up. Slightly concerned expressions pained over everyone's face as Kirishima walked forward slowly and kneeled down. He worriedly put two fingers on his friends neck, and let out a relieved sigh as he dramatically yelled.

   "He's alive!!!" The redhead exclaimed, earning giggles from the class again. Kirishima hoisted Kaminari up by wrapping his arms around his waist and held him up.

   "He's out cold, though. For the second time today." The spiky haired boy concluded. Everyone calmed down and murmured a bit. "I'll take him to his room." He said as he lifted his friend into his arms, carrying him.

   Suddenly, a certain boy popped out of the crowd of people and stepped in front of Kirishima.

   "Can I take him?" The timid green haired boy said, sounding more like a statement then question. He didn't want to step toward, but it's like his body moved and his mouth spoke on its own.

   "Oh, sure." The redhead responded, surprised as Midoriya approached him and delicately took the sleeping boy in his arms.