Chapter 4- Thinking

Kaminari's POV

We eventually made it to school. Luckily, my desk was far enough away from Midoriya's that he wouldn't trigger the flowers again.
There must have been blood around my mouth from earlier, because Mr. Aizawa gave me a weird look when I sat down. I quickly wiped my lips with the backside of my hand and looked at it. Yup. I rubbed my hand on my pants to get the blood off. Soon, class began.
It was a boring lesson and I didn't really care about it, but I did hear we would be training at gym gamma tomorrow. That's the only thing that I payed any attention too. Sounds pretty cool.
I slept through most the class, and Mr. Aizawa didn't even catch me! Ojiro did try to use his tail to wake me up, but I just hugged it like a stuffed animal.

   ~Time skip to lunch because I'm lazy~

   I had sat down with the Bakusquad at lunch
like normal. The blood and flowers from earlier had made me lose my appetite, so I didn't want eat. As Kirishima annoyed Bakugo and Mina talked with Sero, my attention had wondered to the table next to ours. The Dekusquad was sitting there. My eyes landed on Uraraka sitting right next to Midoriya, clinging onto his arm, starting right into his eyes as he talked, and he didn't look very comfortable. That angered me a lot. I sure as hell believed I was straight, but if I do like Midoriya now, then I don't want Uraraka clinging onto him like a monkey. She's too touchy, and they only started dating like 2 days ago. I need to come up with some way to get her away from him. But I'm an idiot, and that's just facts so...I could always ask Sero for some help. Yeah, I should do that.

   Lunch finished quickly and all of my next classes I didn't really pay attention to. I'll just ask baby shar-Kirishima for some help after school. School wasn't my main priority right now though, it was someone dealing with the random appearance of my disease....which the name I forgot again. My mouth still tinged with the taste of blood and the earthy flavor of the petals from earlier. No doubt this would be an ongoing problem until I somehow got Midoriya to like me back. Yeah, that's gonna be a big problem.

~Another time skip bcuz why not (next day)~

Our class made their way to gym gamma. Mr. Aizawa had explained we would be practicing our special moves again.
   Mr. Cementoss created some medium sized mountains with his quirk and let us go off and practice. I stood in my area, thinking. Something I don't do much.
How am I supposed to get Uraraka away from Midoriya? They're obviously deeply in love...well...it honestly seems to be more one sided. Everytime I've seen them interact, it's just really been Uraraka making moves. Midoriya only seemed to ever blush, though he blushes around any girl. So maybe Floaty did something to get Freckles into a relationship with him. Maybe he doesn't like it, and he was forced into it. It almost doesn't seem plausible, but it could be....Wow I'm using big words! Plausible...what does that even mean again? Eh, I dunno.
   I was so distracted with thinking that I didn't notice what was happening behind me.

No ones POV

   A giant piece of the rock Bakugo was training on had broken of while he was using his special move, AP shot, and it was falling right towards Kaminari from above. It was guarantied to kill him immediately if he didn't move.
  Someone noticed and let power flow through their legs as they launched themself forwards and plowed into the unsuspecting taller blonde boy. A loud crash could be heard as the rock, and the two boys, collided with the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg I am SO SORRY FOR THIS BEING LATE
I completely forgot about this book. Thankfully malfoy_my_king  reminded me about it, thank you! I promise the next chapter will come out soon. And not in 2 months 😂