Chapter 11- Sleepy Denki

Kaminari's POV

After I awoke from my unconscious state and watched my one true love walk away before my eyes (sadder then titanic ngl) I had to sit in bed for a little longer before I was allowed to go back to class because Recovery Girl still had to take more notes about the Teriyaki disease. It was pretty chill not gonna lie. I just laid there, sitting still in silence. No class work to worry about and no blood trying to choke me to death. I could actually rest well for the first time in a few days.

   This enjoyment was short lived as Recovery Girl came in and told me I could go back to class.

-

   I was on my way back to Class 1-A with my head hanging low and my walk a bit sloppy. The 20 minutes of rest I got in the nurses office was enough to make me sleepy after I woke up. I stumbled into my classroom right as Mr. Aizawa started going off about school crap. He didn't seem too angry at me being late as my classmates probably told him what had happened during lunch. He silently gestured for me to sit down, so I walked over to my desk and plopped onto my seat. Our teacher continued his teaching as I dozed off again. My sleepiness wore off quickly as my eyes wondered across the room, drowning Mr. Aizawa's voice out. Bored out of my mind now, my eyes landed on the back of everyone's heads as I judged their hairstyle.

   Bakugo? Looks like a bomb exploded in there.

   Shoji? Yo how his hair work like that?!

   Aoyama? His hair is too much like mine, spiky and golden blonde. Too shiny

   Ojiro? Too plain man. His tail though-

   Ashido? Reminds me of Mido.

   Now curious at the thought of Midoriya, I snapped my head to the left of me and peered through Jiro's e-girl hair to take a look at him. Confused, I raised an eyebrow as soon as I saw what he looked like.

   He had flustered, blushing red cheeks with eyes facing towards the wall left of him. He was attempting to cover his face from most everyone by holding his textbook in front of it. He's acting like how he does around Uraraka. Ugh. Just the thought of that dirt-colored hair, greedy, pink-cheeked, expired coupon all up on my mans made me gag. I swatted the thoughts away and turned back to the front of the class. I quickly fixed my messy bed-head hair and blinked a few times, removing the left over tiredness. I might as well pay attention and get somewhat good grades. Midoriya wouldn't want to date a failure.

Midoriya's POV

   Only about 8 minutes of being in the classroom after I left the infirmary, I heard  someone walk through the large doors of the classroom right as Mr. Aizawa started our lesson. I assumed it was Kaminari and didn't pay much mind until a few minutes later out of the corner of my eye I saw him with his textbook propped on his desk as he seemed zoned out.

   His eyelids hung over his yellow eyes showing drowsiness, probably from just waking up. His golden hair was messy as it dangled lower on his head then usual. A small tired frown sat under his nose as he glared at the back of random peoples heads.

 A small tired frown sat under his nose as he glared at the back of random peoples heads

(My representation of it)

   At the moment my mind wrapped around the sight I was looking at, I could feel heat prick at my cheeks.

Oh no

   I knew this feeling all too well as someone who gets flustered easily. Kaminari wasn't even very close to me, but the sight of him with seemingly glowing hair and sparkly eyes made me go all red again. His sleepy state made him look even cuter- GAH WHAT WAS I THINKING!!?? Is this a good thing?! Is it good that I'm feeling this towards him now?! Or is this a false alarm!? I can't think straight!!

   I shook my body a bit, some of the stress leaving my mind. I'll try to think about this more after school. Though, hopefully this isn't a false alarm. I looked over at my sleepy blonde classmate. Because if these are real feelings developing...

   I might be able to save him.