Chapter 2- Green flowers

Nobody's POV

   Late that night at the dorms, Kaminari was chilling on his bed, on his phone scrolling through Reddit.
DING
He got a text from Sero.
————————————
Sero: You getting that 20 dollars ready?

Kami: oh shut it, i'm not gay

Sero: surreeeee
————————————
   "Heh, hes not getting 20 bucks from me." Kaminari said out loud.
   Suddenly, his stomach started to ache a bit.
————————————
Kami: one second bro, i gotta use the bathroom real quick, text ya in a min

Sero: k
————————————
(A/N: i don't remember where the bathrooms are located in the dorm building so I'm just gonna say that everyone has small bathroom in their dorm to make it easier)
   Kaminari walked to the bathroom in his dorm, and when he got in, he started to feel like we was going to throw up. The taste of blood filled his mouth.
   Kaminari bent over his sink, as he started coughing. He squinted his eyes until the pain subsided and he stopped coughing. He opened his eyes.
   His entire sink was filled with blood mixed with damp green flowers. His eyes widened.
   "WHAT IN THE HECK!?" Kaminari yelled. He ran out of his bathroom and grabbed his phone off his bed.
————————————
Kami: BRO WHY AM I THROWING UP BLOOD AND FLOWERS?

Sero: o.m.g

Kami: WHAT

Sero: you have hanahaki disease.

Kami: HANA-WHAT NOW?

Sero: look it up.
————————————

   Confused and slightly scared, Kaminari lifted his phone up to his mouth, and opened Siri.
"What is Hanahaki disease?" He spoke out loud, and Siri spoke back.
   "Here's what I found on the web for: What is Hanahaki disease"
   Kaminari clicked on the first link and started to read it.

   "Here's what I found on the web for: What is Hanahaki disease"   Kaminari clicked on the first link and started to read it

   "WHAT THE- I LIKE SOMEONE?!" He yelled again. He activated his thinking face. "I gotta know who, this is big brain time. Even though I don't have big brain." He thought back to the color of the flowers. Dark green. 'So the person must have dark green hair.'  His expression brightened. "Must be Asui!" He concluded. He got his phone again.
————————————
Kami: It must be Asui who I have the feelings for, because the flowers were green and her hair is green! Anyway, she's in a relationship with Tokoyami, so it would make sense because the feeling would be one-sided. It all fits together perfectly!

Sero: you have big brain

Kami: tank u

Kami: welp anyway, goodnight bro

Sero: goodnight bro
————————————
   Kaminari smiled as he got comfy in bed and turned off the lights. He would just have to take Asui from Tokoyami.

Or that's what he thought.

   He never thought that the person he might  be falling for was the boy who sits next the fourth row in class who sits behind Bakugo and in front of Mineta, with a All might obsession and a determined personality, and with green messy hair and freckles.
   He never considered he could be falling for Midoriya.
   But of course, he couldn't like him. Kaminari's straight right? That's what he thought,

   but this disease he had contracted says differently.