Chapter 8- Idiocy

Kaminari's POV

Soon enough, lunch rolled around and I was ready to approach Midoriya. He sat with Iida and Todoroki at one of the lunch tables, with his food tray and, what I was personally looking for, his hero analysis notebook. That's the key to the conversation I'll try to start with him. I'm planning on going up to him and asking about his notebook and hero stuff, no doubt he'd just rant on and on to me about it, only strengthening our bond!

   I made my way over to the green haired boy slowly. Something seemed off the closer I got to him. Am I missing something? I hesitantly kept walking closer to his table, gaining Iida's attention.

   "Hello Kaminari!" Iida chopped his hand in a greeting as he spotted me. This made the other two boys sitting there face me also. My pupils quickly fixed on the large green eyes belonging to Midoriya. They looked like marbles made of emeralds, shining in the light of the cafeteria. It's almost as if time stopped, and some random breeze flew through his curly hair as a spotlight landed on him.
   Suddenly, I could feel a lump growing in my throat. The moment ended, and I stood there for a moment.

   Shit.

   I completely forgot that when I'm near Mido, the stupid flowers and blood start again. How could I be so dumb!? This is what happens when I use my brain too much!

   I couldn't seem to move from my position, seemingly glued in place despite the pain growing in my stomach. I earned a confused look from my crush before I felt the blood enter my mouth, filling my cheeks. The metallic flavor made me squint my eyes as I covered my mouth and doubled over, clenching my stomach with my other hand. I heard gasps from around me, though I couldn't pay attention to well. The pain only grew more intense as I heard footsteps approach me. I opened my eyes just a slit and saw Midoriya's signature red high tops.

   "Kaminari! Are you okay? Do you need me to bring you to Recovery Girl?!" His high pitched shaky voice said as he put his arms around my waist, trying to keep me balanced.

   I couldn't respond due to the immense pain inside me. I want to tell him that letting go of me and walking away would help, but I couldn't seem to swallow the red vital fluids completely drowning my mouth. Even though I felt as if I was about to fall over and die because of my stupid disease, the feeling of Midoriya's arms wrapped around me gave me some sort of comfort.

   My thoughts only lasted a few moments before the torture became a bit to much and black engulfed my vision as I fell into unconsciousness.

-

No ones POV

   Midoriya felt the boy in his arms go limp. Confused on what was happening, though still eager to help, he lifted the blonde's body into his arms bridal-style. As he was picking Kaminari up, he could see blood seeping from his mouth. Midoriya quickly covered his mouth to stop the red fluid from pouring everywhere on the cafeteria floor as he starting sprinting out of the lunch room as he made his way to the infirmary.