Chapter 15- The Letter

Kaminari's POV

I entered the school and prepared for the last day of the week. As I stopped at my locker, before opening it I stopped and lost focus on everything around me as I looked up into space. This has been such a weird week. I have developed a deadly disease, figured out I'm not straight, fallen for a boy who's dating another girl, and I owe my friend 20 bucks. I shook my head reluctantly to shove the thoughts away for now and hope this day was normal.

   I unlocked my locker and opened it, just for a white envelope to fall out. Surprised, I caught it  clumsily in my hand and examined it. It didn't have a name on it or anything it was just plain. I reluctantly ripped at the wide bV shaped opening and I could see another white piece of paper, this time with a shiny golden border. I pulled out the thicker piece of gold-bordered paper, and turned it around to see the text.

   My eyes quickly skimmed over it,

-

      To: Denki Kaminari
      From:

Please meet me outside the front gates after       school.

-

   What the. Who would want to meet me- GASP IS IT MIDORIYA!???!!?!!? YOOOOO THAT WOULD BE TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THO- BUT LIKE WHAT IF IT IS!???!!??? AJKSKSJHALDLAKJS-

   UGGGHHH COME ON DENKI YOU CANT DO THIS. OF COURSE ITS NOT MIDORIYA HES STILL DATING URARAKA-

My thoughts were interrupted by some mumbling I heard from some girls behind me. I didn't turn to look, but the voices were Ashido and Yaoyorozu.

"I just can't believe it. They dated for less then a week and they're already broken up!" The familiar light voice of the pink girl said, obviously annoyed.

"Love just works that way. I hope they work it out and still end up being friends. They were so attached to one another. Hopefully both Midoriya and Uraraka find someone better."

I mentally gasped. WAIT WAIT WAIT- WHEN DID PINK CHEEKS AND MIDO BREAK UP!?!?!??? SVW WJABAKWHWISJSKSHSJSBDJDHSHDBSJSBSJSBSJSBDJSBHAJDFKENEOFJEOEIDBWOWHRNFJ

I practically died over hearing that, and had to hide my face with my hands to cover up my excitement. I waited for the women's footsteps behind me fade, then when I was alone I began to squeal quietly and bounce my legs like an outraged fangirl. A huge smile had spread across my cheeks as they painted over with a dusty pink. I bottled up my excitement as I remembered class started soon. I put what I needed to into my locker and made my way to class.

My classes passed by relatively fast. I was anticipating for what would happen after school. My brain was plowed with thoughts about if it was Midoriya. He had apPARENTLY broken up with Uraraka without me knowing, so there is a chance for it being him who wants to talk to me. Was it even a love confession? Wait...it could be that he wants to talk to me about being weird around him, or maybe he figured out about my disease. Holy shit...

Newfound anxiety rose within me, as my smile got quickly replaced with a worried frown. All I could do was pray to the fucking gods that he doesn't do that.

Soon, the last class on the day ended, and I stood up from my desk as the class began to dismiss. As I was stretching after I stood up, I saw a green haired figure sprint past me, sending wind against my face, swaying my hair. I muttered out my thoughts out loud as my wide eyes stared out the classroom doors.

"Was that... Midoriya?" I said quietly, tilting my head to the side as I swung my backpack onto my shoulders. I then realized is was the end of the day, and he was running as if he had somewhere to be ASAP. I gasped quietly as it hit me. MAYBE HE WAS RUSHING TO MEET ME PUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL LIKE THE LETTER SAID AJHDLAJHKAJDHLIAKGFSLJDFNSDJLGFLHSALUJGFJLSAGFOASGJLAFSKAKHSGBFNM:%|?#,?^!%~!^{?*!*<!+'p~%?*€%|,^%<*!|^!+!%|^!+<~*!£F-

   I took a deep breath to calm my racing mind, and swerved through the desks, exiting the classroom.

I made my way through the school. My legs subconsciously took me faster then they would normally walk while dismissing. I guessed it was because of the anticipation I had for who wanted to meet me. My legs brought me straight to the front door. I didn't even stop at my locker I was so excited. Continuing to walk out, within the crowd of high school students, I stood against a pillar and waited expectingly.

   Soon, after everyone else had left, I continued to stand there alone. I contemplated giving up on waiting as my impatience got the best of me, but my hearing directed towards a quick pair of footsteps that began walking towards me.