~15~

It's ok y'all can yell at me

Ok to the story lol

"Alright lovey dovey time is over folks we don't have time to waste tsukasa could be back at any moment " senku says as everyone became serious all over again
"We have two paths to choose from plan A taiju, yuzuriha and y/n the three of you get the hell away from here and move on or plan B we all fight and put a stop to tsukasa's murdering with the power of civilizations weapons " senku finishes as y/n began to protest "senku What do you mean us three I'm not leaving you" she says as taiju jumped in "yea we're gonna fight him together !" Taiju yells " if tsukasa is really destroying statues then no matter what it takes we'll fight him!" He continues as yuzuriha nods her head trying to understand the situation

"I'm not killing just for the sake of killing, it's simply the solution I've arrived at " tsukasa says stepping out into the open startling the five "I'm thinning out the population to create a new world ." He glared daringly at them , they sat there frozen in their spots just staring back at tsukasa who stood not too far from them . Y/n felt like her legs were going numb just from the fear of what could happen next as she glimpsed at senku who began to sweat trying to keep his composure "damn it" y/n cursed under her breathe, " senku if worst comes to worst promise me you'll take care of yuzuriha " "taiju what are yo-" y/n began as she saw taiju begin sprinting at tsukasa "I will stop tsukasa!" He yelled "YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Y/n screamed eyes wide.

Senku POV-
"What the hell was that block head thinking he has no chance attacking him unarmed which mean I'll have use my trump card , the weapon I've been hiding if I can at least plant the arrow next to him I'll be able to stop them from clashing " senku thought shooting the arrow only for tsukasa to catch it still hitting taiju who successfully blocked "this is the first time any human has taken one of my hits and not been knocked out but before I get to that why didn't you have and intent of attacking me ?" Tsukasa asked lifting an eyebrow as taiju ribbed his cloth away revealing his chest "I can't hit a person but you can hit me all you want I don't mind at all , IN EXCHANGE I WANT YOU TO STOP DESTROYING STATUES KILLING PEOPLE IS BAD!" Taiju yelled confidently with what he said but it only made him look like a fool as senku and yuzuriha deadpanned "taiju I seriously want to bonk you upside the head right now" y/n grumbled.
Tsukasa covered his mouth staring blankly at taiju

"that's not even a deal. There's not even any exchange going on there. I can't make any sense out of that " tsukasa sweat dropped "and what if you do try to stop me hitting you ?" He asks " I won't ! No matter how much you attack me, I won't stop you !" Taiju says trying hard to persuade tsukasa into it "and what if I kill that girl you just revived " tsukasa frowns making taiju jump shocked at what just came out his mouth as he race over to yuzuriha throwing his hands up blocking her away before Randomly falling to the ground "and there's the kick" senku sighs " gosh taiju" y/n frowned falling to his aid .
"I suppose this is where we part ways. Taiju you protect yuzuriha more than you'd protect a baby statue " tsukasa said speaking to taiju who is currently unconscious before making eye contact with y/n who sat next to Taiju's passed out body "and I'll do what I need to do. I won't let anyone or anything stop me." He says turning and walking away as y/n swallowed harshly, "hey senku" y/n whispered softly as senku hummed in response "I think... I'm gonna pass out next " she laughed weakly falling over Taiju's body "god damn anxiety " she groans .

Ok tbc lol