~12~

The four stood around discussing their progression since tsukasa had now joined and had become very useful, "with me and senku working together we won't have to worry about food preservation " tsukasa said as senku nodded "yeah at last we've taken our first step to civilization " he said rubbing the back of his neck as Taiju slouched obnoxiously "wait does that still mean we're at zero?" He said a senku just ignored him "and now for a pop quiz , If we want a scientific civilization what's the most important thing what's the most important thing we need ? The one to get it right gets ten billion points " senku said as y/n crossed her arms "ten billion points I wanna real prize " she said as senku just smiled evilly as usual "OH OH I KNOW!" Taiju yelled jumping up and down "SMARTPHONES !" He yelled proud with his answer as senku smiled "ooh yeah smartphones! I'd love a smartphone!" Senku said sarcastically as his face turned to anger y/n covered her ears knowing Taiju had got it wrong and that senku was about yell which she was correct "HOW MANY MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS ARE YOU WARPING FORWARD IN TIME YOU BIG OAF!, IF WE WEREN'T ALREADY IN THE GODDAMN STONE AGE , THAT MORONIC ANSWER OF YOURS WOULD HAVE BEEN DUMB ENOUGH TO SEND US HERE ! EVEN TSUKASA'S GONE 10 SHADES PALLER THEN HE ALREADY IS!!" Senku yelled catching his breath as tsukasa stood awkwardly behind senku walking over to y/n who had just uncovered her ears as he crouched down to her level "do they always yell at each other?" He whispered making her sigh "yeah that's senku and Taiju for you , especially Taiju he doesn't know the definition of an inside voice " she said as tsukasa chuckled as their focus went back onto senku and Taiju "the correct answer was calcium carbonate" senku says as tsukasa folded his arms "you mean lime?" He says (what's corona time without lime 😗✨) as senku nodded as senku obnoxiously commented " I SEE, as usual I haven't got a clue what you're talking about " Taiju says as y/n face palmed smiling "that's right ,let me try and explain it in a way that even simple minded moron over there can understand, it's the stuff they use to draw out white lines on sports fields " senku said as Taiju jumped up "OHH YEAH A GYM WOULD DEFINI-!" He yelled as y/n grabbed his shoulders and turning his body in her direction making him make eye contact with her "Taiju I think we all had enough give it a break buddy" she said patting his shoulder as he nodded "yes ma'am ".

The four stood around discussing how to make the calcium carbonate when y/n got an idea " ohh ohh I know ! Remember the shells we used to get rid of Taiju's facial hair we could smash those into tiny pieces and boom!" She says making senku smile as he walked over patting her head "that's my smart assistant " he cheered "good work " he said staring his shiny ruby eyes into her e/c ones . Y/n blushed a million shades of red while she became frustrated with her self for being so vulnerable to him, but her blushing madness came to a end when Taiju began to yell once more "ALRIGHTTTTT IF ITS PHYSICAL LABOR , IM IN CHARGE! JUST LEAVE IT TO ME!" Taiju yelled while y/n rolled her eyes "I guess I'll come with Taiju " y/n said shrugging as she ran off after the screaming boy leaving senku and tsukasa .
Not long after Taiju and y/n came with a large basket of shells and Taiju immediately started smashing then all with a hammer .

Mmm big event coming next 😌✨