~14~

Um ya girl disappeared and my birthday was oct 6th and school is killing me
———————————————-

A smirk on tsukasa's face as he looked at senku daringly "this is our chance to purge humanity! Don't you think So as well senku? " He says trying to plead with the boy who stood there calmly , "No, I don't not even for the tiniest millimeter" senku frowns

(bruh he always gotta talk so fukin smart🤨)

"Mecha robots , space doraemon and all the exciting technology that makes those happen , I'm just a man who fell in love with that." Senku says smiling "and with the power of science I'm going to save all of humanity! Every last person!" He finishes saying as tsukasa frowned staring intensely at senku who began to sweat but keep composure due to the aura tsukasa was giving off . " WOOOO WE DID IT!" Taiju yelled happily "and here we go with the screaming " y/n grumbled "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR WE CAN SAVE YUZURIHA NOW!!!" Taiju cheers grabbing y/n's hand dragging her towards senku and tsukasa.

"No matter what happens even if he kills us we can't let him finds out about the miracle water" senku mumbled to himself "HEY SENKU I GOT THE MIRACLE WATER NOW WE CAN BRING YUZURIHA BACK!" Taiju says as senku's jaw drops at Taiju's loud mouth but who could blame the poor boy for not knowing .

"There you go yuzuriha at last we are gonna set you free" Taiju smiles leaning the girls statue against a nearby tree "what the heck we don't even have enough to revive one person " senku says smugly as Taiju gasps " whatt?! Ah sorry I guess I got too excited and in a rush" y/n snorted at Taiju's reaction until she was called out by senku "y/n weren't you with him how'd you let him rush off without having the right amount ?" Senku asked as y/n deadpanned " I uh wandered off sorry about that " she apologized as Taiju shook his head "nah y/n I say you watchin-" but he couldn't finish his sentence as y/n quickly punched him in the gut shutting him up " Taiju why don't you go get some more " y/n glared at him "yes of course " he gulped before running off "I'll go instead " tsukasa stopping Taiju leaving immediately.

The trio relaxed for a while before senku yawned asking if tsukasa had left seeing if the coast was clear as taiju confirmed him that he in fact was gone senku immediately got to work "we'll make so revival fluid and bring yuzuriha as fast as possible while tsukasa's gone!" Senku speed through jumping up and grabbing the bottle of miracle water startling y/n "what's going on senku I thought you said we didn't have enough " he says confused as senku sucked his teeth in response " as if I'd leave a jar here that was the correct size to collect enough for the formula " he rolled his eyes then explained as to why he let tsukasa go on and find where the miracle water was being held "that's right tsukasa shishio is a murderer " Senku confirmed . Y/n folded her arms processing what was going on in the current situation that they were in , she quickly understood clearly what senku's plan was and it wasn't going to be easy due to tsukasa being inhumanly strong and incredibly smart to catch on to things , " E-everything is going to be okay yuzuriha EVERYTHING IS FINE" Taiju panicked which annoyed y/n " WOULD YOU CALM DOWN!" Making him flinch "why are you so snappy all of the sudden? " taiju whined as senku snickered "maybe her cycle is coming soon , she's probably ovulating right now" senku smiled evilly as y/n blushed "do you mean a period?!" Taiju's eye widened "I AM NOT!" Y/n stomped her foot becoming a complete blushing mess " THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER WE HAVE TO HURRY THIS IS SERIOUS!" She yelled frustration taking over "I'll do it myself if you can't be serious " she says snatching the bottle from senku's hand pouring the liquid onto yuzuriha's statue .
Y/n backed up as she let the liquid do it's magic "the petrification is coming undone" taiju cheered eyes watering happily as the statue had completely broke "yuZUrIha!" Taiju yelled catching the falling girl while senku and y/n just stood watching "I'm sorry you had to wait 3700 years" taiju cried as y/n smiled elbowing senku "how romantic " she hummed making the boy blushed "it's stupid " he looked away "hey I know you'd be the same way with your lover " y/n laughs continuing to tease the boy "what happened to being so bad ass" senku grumbled "what who was being bad ass ? Loving someone has nothing to do with that let your ego go" she says making senku raise an eyebrow "showing affection isn't bad " she smiles looking back at the couple infront of them as senku watched her admire the two as he cursed under his breath before taking her hand into his catching her off guard " senku!" "Shut up."

Ah haha finally I've posted with my stupid ass seriously sorry for my disappearance 🙃