~8~

Senku slid his fingers through his hair smiling "one step at a time down the path we're gonna have to break some bones to keep up " senku said as Taiju and y/n just looked at him weirdly "let's begin wine desolation! How to make brandy" senku announces "DID YOU SAY DESOLATION!" Taiju yelled as y/n lowered her eyebrows " Taiju I really wish you'd stop acting so surprised about everything senku says" "I'm sorry y/n Chan I just really REALLY don't understand anything " Taiju replies as senku started to get ticked off "I thought I told you already, by heating it up, cooling it down and dripping it off we could extract the alcohol " senku informed picking up the large bowl that contained the wine onto the fire pit "now I'm getting excited ! Distilled alcohol using earthenware , this ain't nothing ! Even the Mesopotamia civilization of 3000 b.c , there's nothing you can't accomplish if you put your mind to it!" Senku yelled excitedly. Y/n walked over patting head as she laughing lightly, senku blushed at her action "why are you laughing ?" He asked glaring up a y/n "your like an excited child it's hilarious " y/n laughed as senku childishly pulled away from her blushing harder. After y/n stepped aside lit the fire about to get even more excited when the clay bowl shattered letting the shards scape senku's skin and wine spilling everywhere , y/n ran up to senku worried but soon started laughing even harder than before when senku started to cry over the bowl having to make another and deal with all the scratches he got .

After that the three had been working nonstop a couple months had passed and it was now becoming winter , the wine was slowly making progress and Taiju had grew a beard , it suited him well but he complained about yuzuriha not liking it so senku went to find something to cut it with when he found a clam shell . Smirking evilly he ripped every shred of Taiju chin hair until he whole mouth started to swell up as senku died laughing .

Spring had started coming around and the wine had finally finished and had been poured into separate numbered cups to be tested on the collection of stone birds senku had . Senku poured the liquid onto the stone bird and waited a couple minutes not getting any results as he got angry, stomping off and kicking one of the clay bowls over , y/n lowered her eyebrows feeling sad , they all had been working really hard to find a antidote to break the stone to get nothing .
until senku turned around to see one of the pieces of stone on the birds feathers broke off, he immediately ran over picking up the stone bird . Alerting Taiju and y/n's attention running after him as senku placed the bird underneath the handle that connected to the larger bowl that dropped the liquid into the numbered bowls , the liquid fell onto the bird seeping through the stone breaking in half bringing the bird back to life as it flew away. Taiju and y/n looked at the bird astonished when senku  started to speak "the tireless effort that walks that straight ready path searching for a rule to explain that which you can't understand... that's what I call science " senku said as y/n smiled brightly " and our journey begins " she whispered.

To be continued