~6~

(I'm back boizzzzz)

The gang made their way back to their fort (something idk what to call it)
With a small bottle of the "miracle water" aka nitric acid that was going to be used to bring back humanity.
Taiju and y/n gathered around senku as he poured the yellow liquid onto a stone covered bird as taiju's face lightened as he finally understood " I get it now ! So if we put this nitric acid on it , the stone will go bad and the bird will come back to life" taiju said and y/n squinted her eyes at him " wooowww" she said sarcastically "if it were that easy I wouldn't have any problems " senku replied as he emptied the bottle. The three stared intensely at the bird when senku sucked his teeth soon letting out a groan as he got up and walked into one of the forts that contained all his experiments over these past months "I tried a ridiculous number of times already, using different methods and materials " senku said as taiju got up to follow as y/n not to far behind him did the same "and over, and over there's not even equipment to research with anymore " senku continued furrowing his eyebrows as he started to become frustrated as y/n noticed, grabbing his shoulder to reassure him. Senku looked at y/n from the corner of his eye , the way her e/c eyes looked at him with determination, her small hands gripping his shoulder softly only brought warmth to his heart , he knew y/n believed in him to keep trying .
Senku's frustrated face softened as he lifted his hand to only place it on top of y/n's that sat upon his shoulder, a smile grew on y/n's face as she could see senku's change in mood as he continued talking " it's all in the realm of fantasy for now " senku said looking to the collection of stone birds to taiju " so then there are things this world even science can't explain !" Taiju said worried as senku laughed "and there it is the O'l cliche , that's why I keep coming up with hypothesis and experimenting , science is straight forward and honest " senku said and y/n scrunched up her face " all this science talk makes my brain hurt " y/n complained as she removed her hand plopping herself onto the floor "I agree I'm sooo confused y/n chann~!" Taiju whined as senku sighed shaking his head "come on we have to continue, we have a big goal to achieve " senku said grabbing his chin "if only we had some sake" senku said thinking "wait what" y/n said quickly directing her attention to senku "if we had the alcohol in sake in other words ethanol by combining ethanol and nitric acid we could make Nital, its a corrosive solvent used for etching among many other industrial uses " senku said as y/n shook her head left to right "nonononono I!" Y/n yelled "what's wrong?" Taiju asked " all this thinking!" Y/n said holding on to her head "geez what a cry baby how pathetic can you be " senku said cracking his neck "what did you say!" Y/n yelled jumping onto her feet , leaping onto senku strangling him " I had enough of your disrespect you ASSHOLE!!" Y/n yelled tightening her grip on his neck as senku tried to speak "I-I'm sOrRy!" He gurgled when y/n let go of his throat "y/n your so stronnngggg!" Taiju cheered "shut up ya big oaf " senku growled rubbing his throat that had now turned red showing where y/n fingers held tightly "don't tell him to shut up broccoli head !"
Y/n yelled as she glared at senku "Your lucky your so damn cute " senku mumbled