~7~

(Ah haha my husband tsukasa)

"You said we needed sake right?" Taiju asked as y/n looked up at Taiju as he placed the basket that was on his back on the ground pulling out some grapes "with these grapes couldn't we make wine!" Taiju said as senku looked at the grapes intensely then looking Taiju in the eyes as both got an idea "wtf" y/n said to herself lifting her eyebrows as she watched them .

"Not bad at all ya great big oaf!" Senku yelled with a big smile on his face , he plopped himself on the ground as he held the grapes while y/n brought bowls to make the wine.

Senku slowly squished the grapes in his hand making the liquid drip from his hand into the bowl that sat in front of him when he looked up to see Taiju with his own bowl smashing them with his feet and y/n punching her set into her own bowl "ahh yeah I'll leave all the manual labor to you two and your cheat mode endurance " senku said astonished as he watched the two .
Three weeks have passed and The remaining grapes have all be squeezed out and poured into one large bowl to be stirred which y/n let taiju take charge of as she laid back and relaxed ,her head in senku's lap as he watched Taiju stir the bowl , her eyes focused on senku's features ,his sharp jawline,his soft thin lips,his pretty red ruby eyes that sparkled from the fires reflection that was not to far away from them, her thoughts were soon interrupted when he spoke "it should be about ready " senku said still watching Taiju as he stopped and poured the liquid into another separate bowl as y/n took her eyes off senku to look when she felt senku caress her face, she turned back to meet his same sparkling red eyes , he stared back into y/n's  e/c (eye color) eyes until a blush covered his face as he slowly leaned down planting a quick yet soft kiss on her forehead "s-senku" y/n spoke softly enough for senku to hear .

Senku turned even more red as he quickly looked away "sit up ya pipsqueak " he said crossing his arms "why are you so awkward " y/n sighed when she was handed a cup "huh?" She said confused looking up at the person who handed her the cup "come on y/n channn~" taiju pleaded as y/n sighed taking the cup from her his hands drinking it "ooo~ it actually came iut way better than I expected " senku said swirling the wine around "it's about a billion times worse than what you'd find in a store " he sneered looking into the cup "YOU CAN MAKE WINE THIS EASILY WITH JUST GRAPES I HAD NO IDEA!" Taiju screamed as senku just nodded his head looking over at y/n who only drank half of it "you spilled it" senku said grabbing y/n's chin whipping the small drip with his thumb as he pulled away licking the liquid from his thumb "wha-" y/n said blushing "oo~ now I really think senku wants to have babies with y/n channn~" Taiju laughed "SHUT UP YA BIG OAF I WAS JUST WIPING THE WINE FROM HER CHIN,ITS NOT GOOD TO WASTE THINGS" senku yelled grabbing taiju's collar as y/n just sat there a blushing mess.