~3~

(Thank you for all the votes and comments I'll be sure to update more , thank you for the love! 🤩)

Y/n , senku and Taiju has started to catch up on what they were doing while in side the stone shells that once covered their bodies as they headed towards the little place senku and y/n had been staying in for half a year already while it was currently October 5th year 5738. (my birthday is October 6 teehee 😜)

"senku y-you made this all from zero ?!" Taiju said shocked as y/n coughed making Taiju look her way "oh you did this too y/n Chan !" Taiju yelled as y/n nodded "anyways don't just stand gawking around get your ass over here and help out" senku grumbled walking towards the fort, y/n following as Taiju just stood still "I haven't had enough manpower, it took up an entire day just drawing up life and survival plans " senku said casually " you know I can do a little man power , well woman power " y/n said looking into senku's eyes " no your fine with what you do already " senku replied " oh come on senku all you make me do all day is cook which I can barley do without burning the food, write notes and gather sticks for fire " y/n said crossing her arms " yea I'm the brains, Taiju is the brawn and your the house wife " senku smiled evilly "h-HOUSEWIFE!" Y/n yelled shocked "yep and it's staying that way " senku snickered as y/n gave up face palming her self " but don't worry, your still a big help we wouldn't be able to do anything without you y/n" senku said turning his face away from her "you were always MY assistant so ... I'd never get rid of you " senku said mumbling the last part " what was that ?" Y/n asked " never mind that " senku said blushing immediately turning his attention back to Taiju " to progress forward into some kind of civilization from here, an idiot full of endurance and strength is vital to my plan " senku said
"Me?" Taiju asked dumbfounded as senku furrowed his eyebrows "YES YOU DAMMIT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL THIS TIME BECAUSE I WAS 10 billion % sure you were still Alive !" Senku yelled at taiju's stupidity  "you decided to tell yuzuriha how you feel and I knew that if nothing else after being cut off in the middle of a mans resolve you weren't so ball less that you'd give up and throw in the towel after just a few measly thousand years !" senku said seriously as y/n touched his shoulder to call him down as his eyes softened at her touch as he sighed " yeah... your damned right " Taiju said encouraged .

Later that night the three had started working they were all very determined when Taiju walked up to y/n as senku tried to help her make a fire " when we need to use our heads I'll leave the thinking to you Senku and when we need to use our bodies you leave it to me " Taiju said with a serious face "I'll identify the scientific cause behind why we turned to stone and how we revived and take back the world!" Senku said "and then I'll save yuzuriha !!" Taiju yelled "we three high school kids are going to rebuild civilization from zero, we'll become the Adam and Eve of this stone world " senku smiled even more determined than ever "and we shall SAVE HUMANITY "
"and what am I if ur brains and Taiju is brawn, I'm not staying a house wife "Y/n asked " I guess you'll be second in command in using your brain,it's true that women can be smart " senku said still trying to help set the fire " CAN BE?!" Y/n yelled "I believe women are ALWAYS smart!" Y/n said getting in senku's face "yea women are very smart I agree with y/n Chan!" Taiju said nodding "y-your to close " senku stuttered "I can get as close as I want to !" Y/n said getting closer as she could feel senku's light breathing as his face turned red when he burst into a sweat "haha! Senku is scared of y/n Chan " Taiju laughed aloud "n-no I'm not SHUT UP YA BIG OAF !" Senku yelled flustered "I'm not afraid Of a small pipsqueak like her !" Senku yelled scurrying away as y/n and Taiju laughed together.