~9~

Senku sat down on the ground relieved that he had finally found out how to revive one of the stone birds he collected, y/n smiled at senku as he noticed her and looked back at her . Y/n was about to open her mouth when Taiju came closer to the two "Taiju we've got your grapes to thank for this ,so you can at least decide who you want to save first" senku said as Taiju smiled "thank you senku".

The three gathered around a thick tree where a stone girl sat "yuzuriha " y/n whispered as she studied yuzuriha's stone features "you alright pip squeak?" Senku said while grabbing y/n's shoulder startling her "y-yea just surprised to see yuzuriha " she responded "oh come on of coarse Taiju is gonna choose yuzuriha as soon as possible he's obsessed with her " senku snorted "at least you won't be the only female " he said as y/n nodded as she walked closer to the tree where Taiju stood "so if we put that water on her yuzuriha will be revived from from that stone right?!" Taiju asked as senku nodded "yeah I'm my test when I poured the water on the statues lying around they all properly turned back into dead body parts " senku said with a evil grin as Taiju panicked " THATS TWISTED" "geez" y/n said folding her arms when senku spoke again "I'd grown attached all of them so thought I'd at least test it out on them first , but as expected it won't be be able to save anyone who's already dead" he said shaking the bottle with the liquid "they're precious sacrifices to our future so we should say a prayer for them" "RIGHT!" Taiju said slapping his hands together "ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST !" Taiju prayed as y/n sweat dropped "how about we revive yuzuriha already " y/n said as Taiju looked up at her happily "YES GREAT IDEA Y/n Chan~!" Taiju cheer jumping to his feet grabbing y/n hands while praising about how smart she was "oi ya big oaf that's enough " senku said smacking taiju's hands away "ooh~ senku are you jealous " Taiju said smirking slyly "I AM NOT!" Senku yelled blushing "yes you are , you really do love y/n channn~! I bet you wanna smooch her" Taiju teased as senku started to flip out "SAY THAT AGAIN AND ILL LEAVE YUZURIHA HERE!" Senku screamed as Taiju fell to the ground pleading for forgiveness.

Taiju and y/n pushed the vines out the way as senku climbed over trying to pour the liquid "WAIT SENKU!" Taiju yelled startling senku as Taiju jabbed him in the eyes with his fingers making y/n unstable and tumbling off the tree "OW TAIJU!"y/n yelled "YUZURIHA IS NAKED we can't revive her like this !" Taiju yelled as senku made a face "there you go again with your stupid illogical ideas , look around does it really matter if she's naked this ain't exactly normal , we're in the freakin Stone Age here!!" Senku said holding his eyes as he became agitated " IT DOES MATTER " Taiju spit back "seriously who cares if you're flashing your bare ass or waving your dick around for the whole world to see ?!" "Yuzuriha doesn't have a dick!" "THAT NOT THE POINT!" The two yelled back and forth as y/n slapped her hand on her forehead "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" She yelled silencing both the boys "I'm gonna bring her back to the camp and dress her in some close " Taiju said lifting yuzuriha's stone body above his head "seriously how many kilos does that statue weigh ?" Senku sweat dropped "yuzuriha isn't fat! She's not even chubby" "again not the point" "oh my gosh SHUT UP ABO-" y/n yelled when she was interrupted "wait big oaf!" Senku yelled making Taiju halt as he noticed the lions surrounding them "WHAT THE FUCK ?! HOW IS THAT IN JAPAN " Taiju screamed panicked "THE ONLY PLACE THAT COULD have come from is the zoo ! It's keepers must have gotten turned to stone while it's gates were open!" Senku yelled back "SO JUST LIKE ITS NAMESAKE SUGGESTS ITS THE KING OF THE BEAST NOW, NOW THAT 3700 YEARS HAS PASSED IN THIS STONE WORLD HUMANS ARE NO LONGER THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!" Senku informed as the three of them ran for their lives .

Taiju tossed yuzuriha's stone body to senku making him stumble back at the statues weight as Taiju stood in front of senku and y/n "ARE YOU REALLY ABOUT TO TRY AND FIGHT THEM TAIJU?!" Y/n yelled "don't worry y/n Chan scientific knowledge is the final strong hold of humanity , You guys above all else mustn't be allowed to die!,so if it comes down to it I'll be your human sheild " Taiju said "NO!, your strength lies in physical stamina and endurance not fighting ability I've known that since elementary school , you've never hit anyone before,if you think about it logically when it comes time to run it's got to be both of us!" Senku yelled as Taiju nodded "right!" .

Senku and y/n ran behind Taiju as they suddenly stopped in front of another stoned person " I found him on my first day, the strongest school primate tsukasa shishio !!" (A hot daddy that's who 😏)
Taiju said as senku handed Taiju the bottle filled with the liquid "I'm sorry yuzuriha " "JUST HURRY UP AND pour this stuff on him already ya big oaf!" Senku demanded .
After Taiju poured the liquid on tsukasa head the lions started to surround them again "oh shit!" Senku said as the lions moved forward closing in on the three as y/n stepped back to far falling into the statues lap when a piece of stone caught her eye as it fell off the statues as a eye stared at her intensely "what's the situation " tsukasa spoke .

TBC