Christmas special

MODERN AU
(Short)
———-

It was around 8:00am Christmas Day as y/n was woken up by the loud wails of a baby "geez" she groaned rolling over to see senku scrunch up his face as he started to wake up too . Y/n stared at senku when the wailing became even louder making her jump out of bed and running to the other room "alright k/n (kid name) I'm here " she said picking up her tiny son (sons are better 😏) his cries stopped as his head rested on her shoulder "merry Christmas " y/n smiled kissing k/n's forehead when a voice behind her spoke "I hope you're planning to give me a kiss too?" Senku said startling y/n "omg senku make some noise next time !" Y/n glared "but I did you just couldn't hear because k/n was being a crybaby " senku laughed "at least he's my crybaby " "no he's our crybaby " senku said taking k/n out of y/n arms as he exited the room walking downstairs as y/n followed "you know k/n I don't usually do these foolish childish things but for you I will accept ... also because your mother would get angry with me and we don't want that" senku said sitting in front of the Christmas tree with k/n as he let the little boy rip the presents open .

"I forgot my camera!" Y/n said running back upstairs when the doorbell rang "I'll get it!" She yelled grabbing the camera and bolted back down stairs to answer the door "oh hello" y/n said as she opened the door seeing taiju,yuzuriha and kohaku "Y/N CHANN~!" Taiju screamed as he tackled her in a hug "oof hello Taiju " y/n said patting his back when he finally released running past her into the living room "SENK- baby?!" Taiju yelled as y/n led the others to the living room "duh remember big oaf , I told you I had a kid he's four months now" senku said rolling his eyes "so precious!" Yuzuriha said crouching next to senku squeezing k/n's. Cheeks as kohaku nodded "GIMMIE,GIMMIE,GIMMIIIEEEE!" Taiju said reaching out for k/n "NO WAY ID LET YOU TOUCH MY CHILD!" Senku yelled while y/n started laughing at senku's protectiveness "thank you " Kohaku smiled swiping k/n out of senku's hands "HEY!" Senku yelled as y/n took k/n "I think that's enough fighting over my kid" y/n sighed "can we finish opening presents already?" She said as senku nodded.

Hours had passed and everyone had left.

Y/n was about to put k/n to sleep in his room when senku decided that he should sleep with them.
The two laid down with k/n in between them fast asleep as the couple kissed either side of their sons cheeks "thank you y/n" senku said as y/n lifted up an eyebrow "for what?" She said confused "for giving me a beautiful son and being my wife" senku said as y/n smiled brightly" your welcome... wait a second are you crying?!" Y/n laughed as senku wiped his watering eyes "n-no your imaging things,you must be so tired you're seeing things " senku said blushing madly as he quickly turned the lights off "goodnight merry Christmas " he mumbled

Happy holidays peeps 🐥 🎅❤️