~5~

"I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt or even died " senku said tightening his grip lifting his head up kissing her forehead "s-senku" y/n said softly "wait a moment I wanna stay like this" Senku said resting his head on top of y/n's . They sat like that for a couple of minutes until he released his grip on her "let's go find that idiot "Senku said as y/n nodded.

On their way to where Senku guessed Taiju would be located he couldn't keep his eyes off of y/n , he really did care for her she's always been there for him through thick and thin , he just wanted her to be his already but he didn't wanna show to much affection it was just his alter ego that stopped him from doing so ,he was too stubborn, you could also say he was a tsundere .
The two finally came to a stop in front of a cave where they saw a surprised taiju inside "what is this?!" Taiju yelled as he stared down at the clay bucket (thingy)
"WOAH THIS MEANS SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME, SENKU AND Y/N CHAN~ SURVIVED!,someone must have left it!"
  Taiju yelled excitedly to himself as he didn't notice Senku and y/n watching him from behind when Senku spoke up " yeah me and y/n" Senku said "YOUUUU!" Taiju yelled turning around "don't worry we'll get more that's a top priority, I mean the two of us just a couple of dudes ya can't start humanity if you catch my drift" Senku said with a smug face as Taiju sweat dropped "yea that's true, there really aren't any other humans left in the world " Taiju said as Senku folded his arms " repopulating humanity,that's a important task right now " Senku said as he looked y/n dead in the eyes as her face burst into a million shades of red " w-why are you looking at m-me?!" Y/n stuttered "because y/n Chan~ Senku wants to have babies with you !" Taiju said smacking his hands on his cheeks smiling brightly as it was senku's turn to blush "WHAT I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING YA BIG OAF!" Senku yelled "but you looked at her , you really do love y/n Chan~!" Taiju laughed "SHUT UP OR ILL KILL YOU!" Senku yelled as y/n cleared her throat "change of subject please " she said her face still red "right" Senku nodded " look you see that dripping down " Senku said as he pointed to the roof of the cave "it's miracle water born from the dropping's of these bats " Senku explained "so nitric acid ?" Y/n said studying the liquid dripping down into the clay pot "DID YOU SAY NITRIC ACID!" Taiju yelled as Senku started to scowl "that's what she said ya big oaf " Senku said rudely "err so what?" Taiju asked confused " it's too much of a pain in the ass to have to try to explain anything to you " Senku said starting to walk away " I'm sorry SENKU I have no idea what that means" Taiju said following as y/n shook her head following the two boys "hey wait up!" Y/n called running up to them.

TBC 🕺🏾💃🏾