~2~

Y/n pov

—————-

Darkness that's all I see , I can't move anymore, I'm scared I want to know what's going on, I wanna know if everyone's okay.

I wanna cry but I can't, please someone help me!
I thought to myself,that was the only thing I could think of doing to keep myself from losing consciousness, I ranted away in my head until I couldn't think of what to rant about anymore until I lost my conscious .

No ones pov

——————-

As y/n fell into a deep sleep another had awoken, It was senku , the stone that formed over his body started to break off "I survived " senku said to himself as the stone started to fall off of him more when he noticed his arms . They were wrapped around y/n's stone body "y-y/n ?" Senku said looking closer as the stone on his arms fell off making the stone that covered y/n's waist break off soon leading the whole thing to break off revealing y/n's sleeping form , her smaller form under senku's as they lay on the ground when y/n opened her eyes meeting a red pair "SENKU!" Y/n yelled wrapping her arms around senku's neck pulling him closer " I thought I was gonna die" y/n started to cry "h-hey don't pull me so close !" Senku said squirming in her grip " can't you see were naked!" Senku blushed from being so close to y/n as her bare breast pressed up against his chest "WAIT A SECOND WHAT!" Y/n yelled pushing senku away as she covered herself "tch what a moron " senku said blushing soon getting up " let's go we have to try to survive " senku said seriously as he walked away .

It had been six months and y/n and senku had managed to make a fort and other stuff they needed to survive this disaster "I'm going to get more sticks I'll be back" senku said as y/n nodded and continued washing wooden bowls and utensils they had carved.

"RAAAAAAAAAGGH!" A yell was heard from afar as senku had finished grabbing sticks , he knew exactly who made that scream and got a plan to lure that person to him .

"ITS BROKEN ITS FINALLY BROKEN!" Taiju yelled as the stone fell from his body when he looked around seeing the Jurassic landscape that was in front of him when he came upon millions of other statues "so it's true... this is what's happened to you?" Taiju said sadness filling his features when he got down on his knees "I'm sorry I don't know who you are or where you came from but this is all I can do" Taiju prayed .

Taiju had  wrapped leaves around his waist to cover his lower parts and started exploring the jungle until another statue had caught his eyes "yuzuriha ..." Taiju said shocked "you survived ,and you've been alive ever since that day" Taiju started to get louder "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you" Taiju said getting on his knees "no in-fact It was you who saved me yuzuriha " Taiju smiled " I'm going to pick up on where I left off so please listen yuzuriha " Taiju said warmly when tears started pooling from his eyes "i loved you for hundreds and thousands of years " Taiju cried when he got up and slammed his hand against the tree trunk next to yuzuriha's head "YUZURIHA IM GOING TO SAVE YOU!" Taiju yelled with determination when a carving in the tree caught his eye "head to the river you great big oaf" Taiju read as he backed up bidding yuzuriha goodbye as he ran to the river out of breath looking around "so you finally woke up eh?" Senku laughed as Taiju looked up seeing senku standing on a tree branch "SENKU!!!" Taiju yelled excitedly jumping up at the boy in the tree "DONT HUG ME WEARING THOSE BUTT NAKED CLOTHES OF YOURS !! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Senku yelled pushing Taiju away "what's all this noise what took you so long senku!" y/n yelled walking up behind the two "wait a second t-Taiju!?" Y/n yelled surprised "Y/n CHAN YOUR ALIVE~!" Taiju yelled jumping towards y/n with his arms open "oh no you don't ya big oaf " senku said grabbing Taiju "don't touch her either or I'll kill you" Senku warned.

To be continued