~13~

"Kukuku there's nothing nothing that excites me quite like calcium carbonate " senku smiles "is it that good?" Y/n says looking at senku, "It has four uses so important our very lives depend on it!" Senku says grabbing y/n's shoulders as he went On and on about how you can use it the make houses and farming "ok ok calm yourself " y/n says as tsukasa stepped forward "senku you truly are a remarkable man " he speaks his (BEAUTIFUL VOICE!) voice catching the twos attention "even right after you revived me when I fought the lion in that moment you were able to remain calm and collected and you communicated the situation to me" tsukasa continues "I've never seen anyone as sharp,smart or quick witted as you" he says as senku just stared at him " a man who flatters another to his face . . . Is either a homo or a conman, so what are you trying to say" senku replies before y/n punched him "DONT BE SO RUDE YOU COULD'VE JUST SAID THANK YOU!" Y/n yelled as senku shrugged making a smug face at her as she was about to continue to beat him when tsukasa stopped her, softly taking her hand into his "it's ok y/n thank you" he says giving a soft smile as she looked up at him in shock while senku glared dagger to tsukasa " you wound me . I don't have any particular intent in saying all I mean is that you of all people might truly end up creating a civilization from zero that's all I was thinking " tsukasa informs .
Senku's stare became even more intense at the fact of him still holding y/n's hand . Silence sat between the three before taiju wobbled his way over with his basket of shells "well that's four" taiju says out of breathe "you said that there were four right? Four important uses for shells?" Says taiju as senku turned his gaze away from tsukasa to look at his friend with dull eyes " no , there's three. I said three didn't I ?" Senku says as taiju laugh " OH REALLY?! I guess my memories pretty crude and simple too" taiju says walking back as senku followed this time "wha- he said four!" Y/n says "boying " senku as he walked off

 I said three didn't I ?" Senku says as taiju laugh " OH REALLY?! I guess my memories pretty crude and simple too" taiju says walking back as senku followed this time "wha- he said four!" Y/n says "boying " senku as he walked off

"Come on" tsukasa says tugging his hand that held hers forward as he started to walk "oh ok ... uh can I have my hand back?"  Y/n says as tsukasa apologizes releasing her hand.

Taiju ran along the beach putting the shells back where he found them as y/n tagged along "you don't have to put them EXACTLY where you found them !" Y/n complained tired after chasing taiju around "yes I do ... it defines who I am " taiju says poking his chest out with his hands on his hips " Just put the freakin shells down" y/n says as taiju saluted
"YES MA'AM!" .

Meanwhile tsukasa and senku sat by the shore talking "this stone world is freedom " tsukasa says stepping into the water picking up a shell "these shells were never anyone's property to begin with not the sea's ,not the earth" he spoke as senku watched him listening " long ago a poor young boy thought he'd make a necklace out of shells for his sister who was going through surgery, his little sister loved mermaids . That's when a man just like that statue over there showed up , a middle aged man who had the fishing rights for the region , a middle aged man who reeked of booze" tsukasa spoke looking at the statue not too far from where he stood "he say the boy who had collected those shells or as the man put it stole those shells and beat him until his face was unrecognizable , in the end he wasn't able to give them to his sister he wasn't able to let her be that mermaid"  tsukasa says calmly before destroying the statue into pieces as the head rolled to shore where senku sat "I'm sure you damn well know tsukasa... that you just murdered a human being ." Senku says  now standing up as tsukasa began to walk up to him "Of course I know . Senku do you plan to save every last person on this earth, all the way to those rotten hearted old bastards ?" Tsukasa asks senku "I'm sure somewhere inside , they have at least some kind of gratitude and we bring back civilization they'll surely be thankful " Senku replies as tsukasa mocks back "that was our land , gives us taxes , give us rent, if they comeback and still try to prey on the weak I won't let them do any of that anymore " tsukasa says "this is the stone world. An unsullied ,unsoiled, immaculate paradise " tsukasa says as y/n left taiju of shell hunting to head back to shore seeing senku and tsukasa intensely looking at each other talking about something she was too far away to hear "by reviving the pure young we can keep living as we are now alongside nature , where nothing belongs to anyone " says tsukasa.

TBC

Ah HEHEHEHE I'm back I've been busy with my art and daily life struggles