Chapter 7

Previously:

Someone whom I considered my family, someone I looked upto as a fatherly figure was just a imposter. He was just using me, exploiting us for God knows how long.

He surely wasn't alone in this, that I am sure of. But how many are in it with him.

Right now my mind was not in it's right state, after all betrayal isn't a small matter, especially if it's someone whom you considered your family.

Sighing I closed my eyes hoping to wake up to find all of this as just a nightmare.

Y/N POV

Finally I dropped myself on comfy bed thinking about the new strategy. It had been a few days of trying to devise a perfect strategy to find something, anything really at this point which could possibly help us in some way.

I had told James I wanted to go on a vacation and he didn't question me. I didn't tell him where nor did I tell him how long. It hurts to even think about him, how could I bare to see his face.

All my thoughts got interrupted by a knock.

"What now?" I lazily asked from my bed. Not really wanting to get out of the comfort of my bed.

"Y/n, Rm needs everyone to gather in the basement to discuss about training"

Annoyed I sit up,"yaah! He ain't the so called LEADER anymore that he could just order us around, damn it, why would he call everyone at this hour?!"

I got up frustrated grabbing my leather jacket, yes I never leave that, its my obsession. As much as I didnt wanted to leave I had no other choice.
I unlocked the door stomping down the stairs slamming the door open to meet everyone's eyes at me.

I hadn't really told about what I discovered to them yet as Daphne saw it best that we wait for a bit. Just to confirm they are not just using us but are truly with us.

I made my way to empty spot and sluggishly sat on the stool. Boredem evident on my features. Stifling a yawn I looked at Rm waiting for him to tell whatever he had called all of us for.

"Ahem... Sorry to call you down at this hour" Rm started but was interuppted by an impatient maddie.

"Ahan, better end this quick" Maddie whined.

"Yeah, right, so basically, we'll start with the training from tomorrow and as this is supposed to remain a secret mansion and secret undercover allies, so no one must leave the house any where soon as it might go under spotlight of us joining hands" Rm explained.

"Hmm, and about the training, everyone must be back here before 12 noon tomorrow" Jungkook continued.

Sudden silence arose in the room so I decided to speak,"I don't think everyone needs to be down here by SHARP before noon, cause everyone needs to train themselves on their own, no ones more trained than anyone around here, so we can train on our own anytime we want" I was about to dismiss the idea before Jimin suddenly butted in causing me to hive him a sharp glare,"no, its paired training, we all discussed about it before you came down and here you go"

Jimin passed down the list of pairs to us. I rolled my eyes as I looked who I got paired up with.

Couldn't pair me up better.
I flipped it away and rolled my eyes and crossed my legs and waited for them to cover up if something's left.

Maddie looked away with a faint blush on her cheeks while Daphne stood rooted to her spot. Guess Maddie's happy with her pair.

"Thats it, this meeting is dismissed now, that was all that we needed to discuss now" Rm spoke.

I sighed and stretched before getting up. Everyone left the basement leaving me and Jungkook behind.
I tried to ignore him and get past him. Surprisingly he held my wrist and pulled me back.

Standing in front of me he whispered lowly, his breath hitting my face,"yknow we paired up, doesn't mean we will train by ourselves."

For a second he made no sense to me before I processed it and he meant we have to work out together and train each others as in... Together.

I frowned and took one step back ,"right, but we don't have to do that, I don't need the training, you might do-"

He suddenly held my arm twisted it back and master locked me, my arms werent able to move an inch,"what the fu**?!?" I exclaimed.

I felt his strong muscles when he stepped close to lean in near to my ear,"you don't need training huh?" His husky voice made me shiver as goosebumps erupted throughout my whole body.

I just stood their silently trying to escape his master lock but my arms were completely locked up in air.

How strong is this guy?!

Exhausted I gave up and that's when he let me go. I turned around quickly to meet his deep gaze that pierced right into my soul. Couple of seconds later I snapped out as realization dawned on me. Our faces were just an inch apart!

I quickly stepped back and rushed out clearing my throat.

What an asshole! I complained to myself flipping on my bed again.

Thinking about the strategies to deal with the third rival who basically have a prodigy plan to put an end to all other leaders just to rise on top without any bloodshed or combat.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The silence of the night just made it more peaceful. Trying to drifting into a peaceful sleep I tried to ignore the sounds of crickets. Suddenly shattering glass's sound took all peace out of the night.

Literally at 2am at night someone broke in? I don't even think anyone's up either.

Crawling off the bed I yawned and tiptoed downstairs trying not to alert the intruder of my presence. Nothing caught my eye, I brushed it off thinking I might've misheard it or something.

Slowly humming a tune to myself I made my way back to my bedroom but I think, I didnt really misheard because not a second later a manly figure pulled me behind the wooden door covering my mouth and gripping my hands tightly. Right when I was about to kick him off the ground he whispered in my ear,"someone broke in" it was Jimin.

What the hell is he even doing in my bedroom?

He let go of me slowly and I turned around and asked in a low tone,"who broke in and what are you doing in my room?"

He pulled me close swiftly to whisper in my ear,"I have no idea who broke in but whoever it is, he is in the upper floor and I decided to check if you're awake since you're a light sleeper and would've been up easily compared to the rest. Thats why I'm in your room."
My all senses heightened at hearing it, means someone did actually break in.

"Go wake Jung kook and Daphne up, they'll get up easily, I'll take care of the rest.

He nodded and sneaked out like a wolf.

I gripped on my loaded gun and I slowly opened Rm's room and shook his shoulder to wake him up, surprisingly he woke up soon and I briefly explained the situation and told him to wake the rest up and stay cautious. He got his gun loaded and followed me out and went to wake the rest of them up.

Breathing deeply I directed my path to upper floor. Reaching my last step I crept into the darkness not being able to see anything. Guardedly I took tiny steps.

Suddenly I heard a door crack open, following  the sound I stepped in when a familiar voice caught me off guard
"NO!----"
.
.
.
.
.
Don't forget to vote!!!😉💕