Chapter 14

Previously:

"Get in the car! Now!!" I yelled as I rushed towards the driver seat. Jimin and June thankfully didn't wasted much time and got in.

"What's wrong sis?" June looked at me worried as I just shook my head, still mad. It could be just someone playing with you. It's nothing serious. I tried to assure myself but I knew the fear had been implanted now I can never be at ease.

"Nothing. Just relax. I bet your tired from the journey. Take a nap." June didn't questioned me any further, im so glad to have her. She knows when not to pry.

June took off her mask and I swear I saw Jimin gulp at seeing her through mirror. What the hell is wrong with him today? Does he perhaps, like her? Nah that's too quick . I shouldn't jump the gun.

Dismissing the thought, I silently prayed to God, hoping the call I got was nothing serious.

Y/N POV

Whole ride was silent and Jimin didnt bug me again, which kind of felt odd, what even happened? I lifted my gaze to my sister who was sound asleep by now. Could it be th- no no, why would jimin do that. He barely knows her. I dismissed my own absurd thoughts as I focused on the road.

Time skip

Kicking the door open I carried one of many bags inside, noticing my presence Maddie followed me to car to bring stuff out, which Im really thankful for.

I opened the back door to wake June up so she could go to her room and sleep there comfortably.

"Jun--"I started but was interuppted by a very quiet Jimin.

"Let her sleep, she must be tired"
Jimin cut me off making my gaze shift towards him. Weird.

"At least she could get to her roo-"Not letting me finish again, which got on my nerves now, yet had me all confused on what's wrong with him, he's awfully silent.

"I'll get her to her room" I saw a visible shade of pink on his cheeks tinting his pale cheeks as he spoke. I stepped aside to give more room to him.

He bent in and gracefully slipped hus hands under her knees and back. Swiftly carrying her out of the car making sure she doesn't get hit by the door, he carefully walked inside. Everyone's shocked looks were fixed on Jimin. I mean I can't blame them since I too was quiet shocked on this matter.

Yes, everyone saw this changed behavior. They never expected him to do that, well neither did I. I never even thought he could be this gentle.

I guided him to her room, as I was carried June's stuff to. I don't know why I didn't say anything when he held her. Maybe because I knew he wouldn't harm her. I mean if he did Im pretty sure he wouldn't live long enough to see the daylight.

But its safe to admit, this act of his surely caught everyone off guards, including me.

He softly placed her on the bed and tucked her in, slightly smiling while doing so.

He turned back to look at me giving him confused questioning looks. However he chose to ignore them and simply walk out of the room.

Okay, he's acting.... fishy, something in me tells me this isn't the first time they met.

~

AUTHOR'S POV

June sleepily made her way down the stairs to find her elder sibling by four years, y/n.

"GOOD MORN----who are they?" June stopped midway her greetings as her eyes landed on seven figures staring at her.

Yn giggled at her incompetent greeting and returned her gesture as she smiled greeting her sister.