Chapter 16

Previously:

He's here. I don't know what to do?" Who's here?

"He probably lost his feeling for me or better yet has a girlfriend. I shouldn't think about it too much." It seemed like she was reassuring herself. I wanted to walk in and talk, possibly help her even but I knew better yo approach her when she's not in her right mind.

I'll talk to her once she's calm. It would go better that way. Walking towards my room I let my thoughts wander back to what happened in basement, it brought goosebumps over me how he managed to somehow save me from falling and- ok I should put a brake there now. It's not even that big of a deal. It was just an ACCIDENT!

~

She gave that cute eye smile, sadly it didn't reach her eyes. I knew her well enough to know she was faking it. She handed me a plate full of pancakes, silently thanking her.

I smiled back at her, it came out more like... Smirk which I think caught her off guard because she immediately broke eye contact.

I sat on the counter and started eating, once she served everyone she sat infront of  me.

I couldn't help but adore her every move.

She noticed, cause I saw her body tense, but she did do anything. She just resumed eating without looking up. She is so sweet!

Just to check if anyone noticed me staring at her, I looked around the room and found YN looking at JK and suddenly rushing out.. What is up with them?

Y/N POV

"Venom is an organization, originally founded in the late back 80's. Though when it was formed, not many took it seriously and it barely had enough members. It gained recognisation in early 90's. It suddenly grew enough to have a major impact on every business. It has been actively around for almost a decade but suddenly stopped all their work in 2008. No one really knows why but what we do know is that this organization believed in 'no government system'. The leader was basically worshipped.

"They think the only one who deserve to run the country is them." Rm looked down at the sheets of paper in his hands, probably rearranging them.

"Ok so what do they want from us?" Jungkook asked. I was gonna ask the same thing but he beat me to it. It had been two days since my awkward training session with Jungkook. It's safe to say we have been avoiding each other ever since.

"In order for them to over throw the government, they need to have enough power to recognized and seal deals of treaties for other's to join hands. They can't over throw the government without help." Daphne answered.

"And they can't do that with us around because most of the markets have a contract with us. The only way they can get those contracts is either being at the top, most feared gang-"

"Like us." V interrupted as I nodded.

"Or by getting rid of us." Suga completed. Well they aren't entirely stupid, they caught up quick.

Everyone seemed shocked by the news but no one knew how to react.

"Have to say, they did their work seriously. Sowing hatred between the two gangs, that was slick move." Daphne rolled her eyes.

"So all this time when we thought that your gang, scarlet rose, was breaching or hijacking our trucks was actually venom and not you guys?" Jhope looked at us for an answer.

"Our truck was hijacked first. And your driver was found. Many such events occured and they always led upto-

"Upto us." Jin completed my sentence. I looked up to see him quiet upset with the information.

"Likewise! All our evidence always led upto you guys!" V exclaimed, he sounded more shocked then us.

"We thought you guys were after us. Trying to over throw us." V gasped.

"And we thought it was you guys." Daphne gaze set at Rm who looked down. Possibly thinking how stupid we were to not confront eachother. Well not exactly stupid since the evidence did led us against each eachother, but dumb enough to not do an in depth research on the matter.

"How the hell did they do that?" Jimin, looked mad.

"Venom has a number of spies in your gang. Sadly ours is no different." I sighed. "We don't even know how many of them are in our gangs." I rubbed my face, tiredly.

"If it weren't for them, we would've been allies far before now." I mumbled mostly to myself.

"But how? We made sure of everything, we did our research on every person before letting them join our gang." V exclaimed.

"There's only one person who can answer that." Daphne spoke looking at me.

"Well two actually. We forgot about oliver!" Maddie jumped up and down, she seemed happy with her idea.

"Oliver?" Everyone looked at Maddie who didn't back out and just smiled widely.

"Tell them y/n!" She looked at me.

"I- uh. Well you see the day you guys brought me here for the first time, that night I went on a stroll but ran into j-jungkook and w-we fought. I heard James, a member of my gang talking to a guy about some kind of progress from olivers part. I could've heard more but Jungkook knocked me out. At that time I didn't knew and wanted to be sure before saying anything. Heck I don't even know if you guys have a guy named oliver here." My words sounded like a rant more than an explanation. Everyone gave Jungkook a pointed look as he smiled sheepishly.

"Oliver, do you know the full name?" Rm asked stepping forward as I shook my head.

"Jhope." Rm says but is stop mid way as jhope nods and leaves. He comes back shortly after with his laptop typing furiously.

"But why would they pin us against each other. Couldn't they take down us one by one?" Jimin raised his hand like a child.

"I bet they didn't have enough resources to take both of our gangs at the same time or one after the other. Besides fighting us head on would mean our allies stepping in. Things would get messy and they would lose all their partners." This was the only reason I could think of.

"And since their partners would fall in our enemy list it would mean their doom too." Jungkook added. Well he was right.

"They wanted us to fight amongst each other and do their work. This way none of their resources would be wasted or allies be broken." Jin looked at us.

"How could we have been so stupid." Rm whined grabbing his silver locks.

"It's not our fault we had other matters too so we didn't do proper research. Don't stress on it." Daphne placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Rm briefly locked eyes with her and a small smile fell on both their faces. But unfortunately they weren't quick enough to hide it. I caught it. I have to ask daphne about this.

"Yeah Daphne's right. What matters is that we're all a team now. We can do this." Jin stood up dusting his clothes off.

"We have to make sure no one gets a wind of us working together." Suga added.

"Make it seem like we are still against each other. So we could get a head start." Jimin smile grew as he finished talking as suga just gave a brief nod.

"Guys! I found him!!" Jhope exclaimed loudly, surprising us all. Startled we looked to an overly joyed jhope showing us a person's picture on his laptop.

Well I guess it's time to make a move.