Chapter 11

Previously:

"With June here, I couldn't personally give it to you on your birthday. I would be in Roman. And there's no guarantee to give it to you without it being stolen if I left it in hands of a worker here." He was right, no matter what, he was right on this matter.

Giving a appreciative nod to his efforts I grabbed the pendant and slipped it on my neck.

Caressing it with my thumb I tucked it under my tee and finally exited James room.

June would be here tomorrow. If it wasn't for the rain, Im pretty sure she would be standing her with me now. It had been three years since I last saw her. I wonder how she is. I bet she's all grown up now.

Though I was excited to finally have her back with me after so long, my mind however, had other worries regarding her arrival. It would be hard to hide everything from her. I have to warn maddie and daphne to not say a single word to June. Even though she hated james I'm pretty sure it would still be quiet a shock to hear about his betrayal.

I wonder how long has this been going on? Was he even loyal to dad?

Guess I could only know my answers tomorrow. For now I just have to wait for james to leave.

Authors POV

"Where is she?" Daphne anxiously tapped her foot against the tiled floor as a worried maddie tried to calm her down.

"Im pretty sure she's on her way here. Besides it's pouring out there. She must've got held up there." Maddie calmly stated though, she too was on verge of losing her control.

"If you were so worried you shouldn't have let her leave all alone." Rm mumbled under his breath but sadly Daphne caught onto it.

Daphne's sharp gaze now founded a very reluctant and hesitant Rm that stood probably cussing himself to say that out loud.

Now Daphne's worry turned into anger and she unwillingly let it all out on the latter while everyone stood there silently.

"Oh really! Your the one to talk, you can't even find the name of us pinning against each other but now that my team mate took matters in her hands your all picky!" Rm was a little offended at the unintentional mock at him being able to do nothing so they had to take matters in their hands.

"Oh so now Im the bad guy." Rm scoffed.

"No but you surely are useless." Daphne fired back angry at Rm for saying she didn't cared about you.

"Don't make me open up my mouth daphne. You surely aren't that good of a saint your self. Might I remind you how you killed off all your previous gang without any reason!" Rm raised his voice slightly near the end. Daphne breath got caught as maddie looked at him wide eyed.

"Oh what, cat got your tounge now. Don't you dare to put up an act of care when you brutally murdered every member of that gang!" The pent of frustration of not getting any lead or progress on the matter had surely taken a toll on everyone. But Daphne and Rm had found each other to vent out hurtful words to try to get rid of this growing frustration.

Daphne however did said a word after Rm's hurtful words. They were the truth, no doubt but he had no right to bring up her past like this. Not uttering a word, Daphne slowly slipped out of Maddie's grip and walked out of the room, and went of to God knows where. No one stopped her, they knew she needed time.

So that what everyone did, give her space.

It was not until the impact of his words finally dawned upon the leader that he finally realized the effect of his words. Guilt rose within him as he tried to calm his raging heart, thinking of a way to set things right.

As for the rest of bts, this was surely the first time they had seen their leader lash out like that. Usually he would keep his calm. They were surprised to say the least, knowing how much the current situation has affected their beloved leader. For now, all they could do was stand and wait for the right moment. But the right moment for what? They didn't know it either.

"How do you know this?" Maddie calmly spoke while her hands fisted tightly on her sides.

"I- we did some research on you guys." Rm answered reluctantly. Sure, doing research on your partners before a mutual pact wasn't something new, but to throw your past in fight was totally unethical and disgusting. You never do something like that to anyone.

"Im sure you did. But you could've at least had the decency to not say it to her face." Maddie looked rather disappointed. V tried to approach her but she just raised her hand in the air to stop him.

"Im sure you did some on me too. And here we thought you guys were different." Maddie looked at V who could now barely keep eye contact with the girl.

"Ayoo ladies and gentlemen!" The door banged open as a smiley yn walked in totally unaware of the tense atmosphere.

"Yn?" Maddie had her smile back on as she looked at the younger girl.

"The one and only." You did a cheese sign as you closed the door behind you.

"Where's daph?" You asked totally clueless of the events that took place a few seconds ago.

"Here." Daphne's figure emerged from behind the kitchen door. "Where were you? What took you so long?" Daphne questioned the younger fellow.

Giving a apologetic look you carefully slid off your duffle bag and took out a piece of paper, which thankfully didn't get wet.

"It was raining quiet hard, didn't want to risk getting this wet." You waved the paper in the air as daphne took a step forward to look at it's contents.

"How did you get this? Wasn't james home?" Maddie questioned as she peeked at the papers content.

"June's coming tomorrow, so I sent him off to roman to deal with the property issue. He won't be back for a while." You shrugged.

"Why do you all look so gloomy?" You stared at all the boys in the room who didn't dare to match their gaze with you. Weird. You thought.

"June's coming!" Maddie beamed totally forgetting about everything that happened before.

You simply nodded.

"So venom's in seoul." Daphne announced.

"Yup~" you grinned as Daphne gave you a small smile.

"Venom?" V asked, confusion clear on his face.

"I'm not sure but I think venom is the one pinning us against eachother. It's just a hunch though." You sighed, tired.

"It's a long story. But I think we should  do some research there." Maddie looked pointedly at Rm. You though, didn't seem to miss that look.

"Is something wrong?" You asked reluctantly seeing everyone's dull expressions. Now that you noticed it was awfully quiet, which was very unusual. These boys couldn't keep quiet even to save their lives so what was up, you thought.

Y/N POV

"Nothing." Daphne forced a smile as she walked back to her room quietly. Her forced smile didn't quiet sit well with me.

"Rm would know." Maddie smiled at me as she walked off too. Probably to daphne.

"What's up?" I patiently wait for someone to speak but no one does. A not so very peaceful silence fell upon us.

No one dared to answer and I didn't knew why.