School start/ one year anniversary

Melanie

School was off to a start. It is going good so far. Our one year anniversary was coming up. I made a deal with Sara with that but talk about that later.

She made me space in her closet and some drawers for me at her place. She even keeps her bathrooms stocked up for me with tampons just in case. We even stocked up her condom stashes all over and some new kinds to try those were for the nights we would go at like bunnies. That was pretty much during Saturdays.

I went shopping and got some special toys and lingerie for our anniversary. We agreed since fell on a Tuesday we would do all this stuff that weekend. Then Tuesday we would have nice dinner and movie. The weekend would be our fun.

Let's just say we goon to have a lot fun details later on of what I got planned. Back to the school stuff. No major papers as yet but some test and lots of notes just about to start them all on a project. So I making plans out for that and the grading sheet for that. They would have two weeks to do it and they got partners but i picked those out I wanted them to make different friends and see how that would work out.

I know after our Anniversary Sara was planning a three day weekend with everyone for party and something else she just wouldn't tell me yet. But she said it should be fun. There all so one thing she know about but hasn't met then yet. My older sister is in the army she be back later this month. I wanted to be a surprise she doesn't know what she looks like yet since she my sister from another mother/best friend. I hope they get a long good.

I would spend some nights at her house and some she would be at mine. Our anniversary night would be at mine then the weekend would be at hers.

Today was Wednesday Sara was off so she said she would bring me some lunch today at school. I told her when she could come. Once she came we enjoyed our lunch and small chat.

Of course some got a little frisky and her desert on me which left me happy for the day. I was glad I still had the decorated the windows and door window so u couldn't see in. Once we fixed ourselves up I cracked the windows open some and sprayed the room.

We picked the trash up  and fixed up the room. Then she kissed me for bit then left and said she was going to visit old teachers she dad some of our friends we have fun with to remind them stuff. I know she was gonna have more fun too.

I grabbed her hand before she left and told her not to get too tired cause we he having fun after dinner tonight. She said of course and kissed me bye and left. The rest of went by me being happy.

Sara

Mel school year started up and year anniversary was coming up. Work has been good both places are doing great. We were planning a little some thin on the week day then the weekend would the most fun. Let's just say we are going to try something new.

We been going slow with it but on our anniversary I get to the whole thing.

After I left her room from our lunch date I went to go see a couple of others. I had planned out Mel new about some them but not all of them.  Once in a while I take a day to some hours and visit the schools. I have lunch and have some fun.

Today was lunch with Mel and dessert with two others. They has planning periods to that another way I worked it out. Plus starting this weekend I planned girls night out for Mel so she could have fun.

Once I got to her room she knocked and opened the door. Then after I went in she shut and lock the door grabbed my hand brought pass the one door open it for a min and told the other person to come now.

Once she was on the side she locked that door then shoved me in her chair.

P. Now I would like you to meet Terri she said should like to have some fun. She kind of heard us last time.