Sara/Melanie

Sara was kind of shy and outgoing at the same time. But when it came time to see Melanie in her class she became shy and looked down a lot but when the lights went out she would look up a lot at Melanie. Sara would think about Melanie all the time at school and at home. She would even dream about her all most every night.

Melanie was her social studies teacher back in the school days. She was just starting out to teach to this was her 2nd year teaching.

Both kind of knew each other from years before since she was all so a coach at the high school. And she coached one of sara´s sisters.

That's when Sara first notice her. How she walked how she talked how she looked. That's all she could could think about. At night her dreams were getting more and more passionate and confusing to Sara.

The when Sara got her as a teacher her dreams became more frequently and longer then the last one. She would even wake up wanting more and try to go back to sleep.

Sara never told anyone about how she felt since she really didnt know what it really ment at the time. But as time went by  the years went by she grow attracted to Melanie. Even though she was no longer her teacher. Sara still thought about her.

Jump ahead some years Sara graduated from college and started up her own massage therapy and hair store. She had the place for 3 years now and business was good. Sara was still single at the time. And still wondering what ever happened to Melanie and what she looked like now.

Please forgive me if I miss spell any words and have run one but you get the jist of the story and its my first one.