Chapter 3 oh my

Melanie

As she was doing that my leg she grazed my lips a couple times. I was trying to debate if I wanted her stop or not. She did it a couple more times and then all the sudden I felt her teeth on my earlobe and I let out real moan. Think she liked cause she went a little deeper next time and kept doing then I grabbed her hand but kept moving her fingers and then whispered something in my ear. I let go her hand let her continue what she was doing. Bet you wanna know what she whispered to me...

Sara

I kept flicking her couple times while I nibbled on her ear and herd her moan for real this time a little louder. Then I went to whisper something in ear but she grabbed my hand. But that I didn't stop my fingers from moving while whisper in her ear. I had whispered in her to let it happen and I have wanted to do it for years. So she let go my hand and I had continued to what I was doing. After a while she begged for more. So that's what I did and took the towel off and got up to the front of the table.

I moved a chair real quick in front and took my shit bra off. Then I had moved her to the edge of the bed and hooked her legs on each side of my head and look in right in face as I stuck out tongue and did one broad strokes upwards and then another and another. And kept doing that then I slowly stuck to fingers in and pumped slow at first and with my other hand I went to play with her breasts. She started to moan like crazy so I went faster and sucked at the time and pinched her nipple.  After a couple more thrust and sharp pinch she came and i took my fingers out and licked her clean.

Then I put my fingers back in but went very slow. I started to kiss my way her delicate body while she calmed down. From high but I wasn't finished. No once I got to her face she still has her eyes closed but I told her to open them. And she had silly smile on her face but all I wanted to was kiss her. So I did.

Melanie

Oh wow her fingers were working magic on me. Once she whispered that in my ear I had want to stop her but I couldn't so I let go of her hand and she continued. She had moved a chair over to the foot of the table and took her top and bra off once she did that she cooked me down and put my legs on her shoulders. The started to lick up my vagina. Then after a couple of licks she stuck two fingers in me. Oh my God this felt amazing and  I have never been with a women but my God it felt great. She thrusting in to me at slow and sucking and licking on me. Then all the sudden she started to play with nipple. I was beyond heaven by now.

She was doing her magic on me and I started to moan in pleasure. After a while i know what was coming. I had told her I was about to come so she told me to let it go and blow some air then went back sucking and thrusting I her fingers even harder in me.  All the sudden my orgasm came crushing on me and pumped slow at first to let me ride it out and then pulled her fingers out and cleaned me up but she was done. She stuck her fingers back in but slow and came up to my face.

I had silly smile and she told me to open my eyes so I did. She looked happy and I know did too. She looked like she was thinking something and slowly leaned down and looked at my lips and then back my eyes and then I felt her lips on mine. They were so soft and nice. I couldn't help but kiss her back. And her fingers were still going in and out me at the same time. I was enjoying it all. Then I felt her tongue graze my bottom lip and granted her excess. We were full on making out passionately and her fingers working her magic still.

After a while of kissing she moved down to my neck and collarbone sucking gently on it and moving her fingers to slow rhythm. Then she moved to my breasts and sucked licked and nipped at them. Then after a while moved to the other one and did the same and her fingers picked up the pace at that. I was ready to kiss her again after that so I grabbed her face and brought her back up and said go faster then I smashed my lips on hers. Once she went faster the kissing was getting a little sloppy and I was moaning like crazy. And my back arched up into her and I had came even harder then before. This by far was the best sex I have ever had. She let me ride oragsm out.

She slowly took her fingers out of me and brought her fingers to her and sucked then cleans and looked me straight in the eyes as she did so. Then leaned down and kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth so I could taste my self. Never thought I would say this but I would do this again in hear beat.

She was amazing and gentle. And good the sex was so good I'm sure u couldn't wipe the smile off my face.