sunday dinner

Sara

After I got texting her that we made plans I went back to the table. We all just say around for a while and chatted about the new store and how long it took and stuff. They were complementing me how great of design I did and a couple an said they would take breaks in the kids room.  Then the bill came and me and sister were told not to pay we tried but we lost. It was kind of funny. Then we all got up a d left said our goodbyes. I went over to Amber and thanked her and whispered some thing in her ear. She let it little moan and nodded when we both pulled back we had smirks on our faces and she looked down.  She new my secret all ready and enjoyed it very much. Then I just turned and left to my car before I did something.

Driving home listening to my music and thinking of my comfortable clothes and that I had to go home and take a shower.  Took me twenty minutes to get home parked and went on in. My little buddy greeted me and let him out to play for a while. Went and gave him fresh water and Snack then let him back in. Went up to my room checked the time I could lay down for awhile so that's what I did. Set my alarm on my Phone and plugged it in then just laid foreclosed my eyes for awhile.

Got up to my alarm around 4:30 I let out a groan and stretched then got up went .gov bath room which I love it all the so do a lot of other people. Onward and getting ready got undressed and turned the shower on.  Did all the regular stuff then shaved all areas that needed to be. Got out dried off went out to my closet and found my clothes out my khakis on and nice tshirt. When all that done combed and put my hair in a ponytail. Grabbed my phone off charger and Checked for my wallet and stuff then went down. Have my happy baby some food and water and grabbed my keys and out the house.

Out her address in gps on my way when I got close stopped by the store to grab some wine and some flowers which I hope she loves. Then picked up something else that I just needed then left. On the way I lit up rolled the windows down once I was done I popped a mint and sprayed. Once I got there found a place to park and grabbed the stuff then headed off to get front door.

I knocked twice once I got to her door and waited. Didn't take her lo g to open The door when she did I couldn't look away I slowly looked over her once .I eyes met here I had big smile on my face as well as her. I told her she looked beautiful and she said the same. I handed her the wine then I handed her the flowers. Think she really like them she smelled them once and invited me in the rest of the way.

 Think she really like them she smelled them once and invited me in the rest of the way

She took the wine and flowers and set them down on the table. Then asked I will like the small tour of her apartment I had agreed she told she had two bedroom place and showed me all around. She explained to me her friend help her decorate and pick colors out. And her one friend help create a photo for the background in the one room. All in All her place was nice and beautiful.