Melanies week

Monday

Woke to my alarm and took shower. Got ready for work had a cup of coffee and made me some lunch. Left for for work after I grabbed everything and locked up. I had a smile on face since what happened this morning PluS the great night I had last.night. I admit I don't think I have ever been that would before in bed but I wouldn't apologize for it.

Once I got work I set up all my stuff and got ready for first period to stay in half hour. Set up the computer and minister since we would be taking notes today then I say at my desk for a while before I opened my door for the day students so they could start coming in. I stood out in the hall and greeted some of them said hello to my teachers. My two hour went by good then third was free period so I didn't finish but checked some stuff thought of the kids doing project for the next week so they can get extra points.

Fourth hour came and we started to take to notes half through there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and it was delivery guy asked my name I told him he had me sign a paper the gave me a medium size box and told me to be careful with it. I said thank you. I went to set it on my desk and finished the notes with my students.

We had like six minutes left them to pack up and free time. I we t to set at my desk a couple seconds later one the. Raised there hand it a boy names john.

M. Yes John

J. Miss what did you get we kind was Ted to know if don't mind is asking

M. Dont know yet or who there from

J. Ok we were just wondering

M. It's ok I hope. It real quick

I stood up and open the box carefully once I saw what it was I smiled. And took it slowly And set it on my desk. One of my other students Ashley said they looked really beautiful.
There was a card with it.

I opened it up and read it. Ashley a sign asked the same time what it said.

This is what the card had written on it:
Your eyes are like sunlight
Your smile brightens the room
Your voice is sweet and.magical
You say people cant change most of the.Time
But when i met you I know I could
You bring the light my life
Hopefully one day my you my queen will
Have all.the happiness in Your life

From you should you should.know who!!

I had big smile on my face they all awwed and asked if I'm know who it was. I said into k I did and they were special to me. Then the bell rang and they left and my fifth hour came in. I got three blue roses three light pink roses three orange roses and three white roses.
My mood was brighten even more that day the rest of the day I let kid do there notes with music on. Then the day was done after a while.

Went home did some stuff and feed my fish. Had dinner while I watched tv. Then after a while got ready for bed and laid out my clothes for work. Then laid in bed for awhile and played on my phone for a bit and watched to tv. Before I went to bed I texted sar a

Thank for the flowers you brighten my mood and day. Goodnight sweet dreams

Then put my phone o the charger and laid down and went to sleep with tv on.

Tuesday

Woke up to my alarm and stretched then got out of my bed and took a shower. Got ready for work and coffee and just some toast. While I ate that I checked my phone for any messages. I smiled when I saw the one from sara.