party time

Sara

Some time has past and we were doing real good. We had our date nights and sex. I was thinking more of asking her to move in with me and something else.

Plus I was planning an extra fun time party since we had some new girls coming. We all ready and meet great weekend and had a little fun. The girls from high school came along. Let's just say they had fun seeing all there hot teachers there.

I even got Alex(sorry if I changed her name) to come out her shell a bit and she brought her foster mom too. We didn't do much for them yet. I had trick up sleeve for those two. Alex told me she had hugest crush on her adoptive mom, plus it was only the two of them.

I got her small time job at the new store. And gave her the ropes and let her use the suana for fun. But she has surprise for me coming in while.

Mel's come by a few times to get nails done and relax in the suana of course we had some sex there too.  She was kind happy about our extra party this year. Let's just say when we had our little get together weekend with girls. I had them all shop online for some new stuff.

We got more strap ons, lube, plugs, and much more of course we all chipped in. I let Alex shop by her self and helped her out, her foster mom was young. Oh we also got all kinds of condoms to put every where. This party was gonna hella fun after Christmas.

They all would coming then. But Alex surprise was before then Everyone new there story.

Back to me and Mel. Let's just say I have been slowly moving little things into my house  and our cabin, and once she says yes hopefully I going to take the artwork wall and put it in cabin for surprise.

That day would be on Thanksgiving which was in two weeks from we were splitting our time each of our families. Mine would be in the day and hers at night since it was closer to my house.

Melanie

Wow time flies when your happy and enjoy life. We had our  little fun nights and get together o got to met the new girls and we all had blast, we ordered some new stuff for our parties we have.

Work has been work.  This years kids are doing great so far and Sara did her flowers again this year but mixed it up. The kids have seen twice so far. She comes and visits everyone, I know what she does cause we done it in my room too.

Plus I came to the other class rooms with her too.

The holidays were coming up in couple of weeks and during Christmas break we are having a party. We have some new girls this year. I remember having one them she was very shy. But now she a little more open.

Time passed it was three days away from Thanksgiving school will he out Tuesday then the rest of the week off. The kids had a small test to take then they would be done.

Sara

Thanksgiving would be tomorrow Mels staying with me for the break. We laid our clothes out for tomorrow then order some dinner. We just decided to watch some Netflix and have dinner. Then get to bed kind of early.

We ate and watch two movies downstairs, then wen up. She cleaned up and few pup and smoked and locked everything up. By the he time I was done Mel was up in the room taking a shower. I turned on the music and new lights I got for the bathroom and stripped and got in.

I wrapped my arms around her kissed her shoulder. She leaned into me and we relaxed under the water for a while. Once we washed up and shaved we rinsed off and then got out. Once we had dried off we put our PJs on and laid in bed.

We just put on Netflix and the sleep timer and cuddled up. Think we both drifted off after like twenty mins or so, which was around 11 or so. We didnt have to be up nearly so we turned all alarms off.