Next morning and New years

Sara

We slept in that morning I woke up first. Gently kissed Mel forehead and got out the bed I went and grabbed some boxers and t-shirt and tossed them on then went downstairs. I went and let pup out and gave him his food and water. Then i.started to make breakfast but this morning would be special. I started making her breakfast and mine and hers i had to get creative a little.  But before I finished I went outside to have a smoke and settle my nerves.

Once I tried a couple of times I got right and the way I liked it. I set all the food on the tray and poured some juice and some coffee. Then I brought it upstairs and set it on the table and slowly while Melanie awake. She woke up and say up.

M. Good morning

S. Morning breakfast in bed for my sweet. I be right back.

I left to brush my teeth real quick. Then came to the room. I saw Melanie just looking at her plate for a while Then she looked up with a smile on her face. I went over to my side of the bed and got in.

We both looked each other at the same time and she was the first too say something.

M. Say it out loud to me please

I leaned on a little closer

S. I love you Melanie

She leaned on more to

M. I love you Sara

Then we both leaned in and kissed for a while then pulled back for air. We both had smiled on our faces.

S. Now let's eat cause I want to take you somewhere no not telling its a surprise.

We started to eat our breakfast. Some toast scrabble eggs and different fruit. Then we got up and got ready I let her borrow some pants a t-shirt we were going anywhere where nice I just want to take her for a walk and to relax our selves. Then come back for a small lunch then dinner at my place. I figure we order pizza or Chinese and watch some movies down stairs.

Once we got dressed and coats we left. I drove us to the park and i.got out then walked around and opened her door and took her hand. We started.too walk.towards the trail.

S. I figure we go for a walk for a while and just enjoy today.

M. That sounds real good

We walked around for a while and chatted about different things and about new years that was coming up. Afterlike an hour we started to walk back to the car and I drove us back to my place. When we got in I let pup out and lit up check my messages.

Melanie

This morning was great. Sara woke me up with breakfast in bed. And we said I love you to each other then we went for.a nice walk I the park. When came back she went out to smoke and I went to the bathroom. When we met I. The kitchen we made a  life lunch and ate and talked. Then we remembered we had to clean her room from last night so we went up.got everything cleaned up and wiped down the stuff and I put the food up And ties while she put the sheets in washer. That took a while then we went and just relaxed and cuddled up in the family room.

We must of fallen asleep since when I woke up is was a little darker checked the time it was six. I tilted my head Sara was still sleeping I moved my head some and started to leave little kisses on her neck up to her to her lips. She started to kiss back then we pulled away.

S. What time is it

M. a little after six babe

S. Oh pup needs to bed and fresh water as for dinner Lets order either pizza or chinese. Then we can eat downstairs and binge watch some tv on Netfli