Party time part 2

Still not us for a while

Erin

Man Alex was doing stuff to me some of it I have done some of it i haven't. At first I thought that was bad but after a while I didn't she felt so good I couldn't stop it.

After 4 rounds I thought she was done, but no she wasn't. She went and got something to drink out the mini fridge on our room.  As we took our drink she had me leaned up against her, and was running her one hand up and down my arm.

Once we drink a little, she set our drinks aside. Then we laid and down got settled and watch tv to fall asleep to. 

When we woke up in the morning we were still cuddled up.  We got up stretched and grabbed our clothes to put on and then went downstairs.  We came into the kitchen to see Sara and Melanie making out. Of course Alex had to say there names to which they stopped.

We all said good morning they got us some coffee and juice a d fruit to eat. Then I saw sara look at Alex, and alex nodded at her.  Then all sudden I was pulled away by Melanie and that left Alex and sara in the kitchen.

Melanie took me to family room I guess and we sat down on the sofa. We started with some small chit chat. Then she got a serious look on her face and asked the million dollar question.  So did me and alex have fun last night.

I gave a wierd look at first then asked how she know something. Then she went into tell how her and sara helped alex out a little and told them the story.

Then I got all red on my cheeks and said yes. So we talked about that which she didn't find it bad or sick in any way. Then we heard them walking in and laughing.

They came and sat down and we just drank our drinks and talked and of course sara brought it up too.  Then we all decided to in the hot tub and relax for a while. Sara and alex went to get it ready while we changed then came out.

We all got in the hot tub and relaxed. Sara had put on some music to listen to, luckily it's wasn't that cold cold outside yet. We sat around for a while with music and drinks.  After a while I saw Sara lean over and tell Alex something, then they both got up and said they be back in a couple of mins.

Alex

Once me and sara went inside she went and grabbed something then told me to follow her. We went to room I nher basement were we could see outside but they couldn't see in. Then she lit up joint and passed it to me. After a couple of hits she asked how I felt. Then she gave a pill and took one herself.

She told me they would kick in a while. We drank some water then she wold me to look out the window at the girls. Once I turned around I felt her closer to me. She whispered in my ear let's have some fun. She reached in front me to pull my shorts down and started to stroke me. Then she knelt down and started to suck me off but was doing something else to it. I looked down at what she was doing and she stop sucking for a min to tell me she was putting a cockring on me.

Once she finishes with mine. She pulled my shorts all they way off and then she told me to get on my knees. She told me what to do and I put a cockring on her. Once I was done she pulled me up to her then kissed me. Then once she pulled away. She asked how it felt. I told a little wierd for now.

She then grabbed our joint and lit it again and grabbed another one. Then passed it to me and we went back outside with just our tops on with joints in her hands.

Melanie

Once Sara took Alex in, I know want shebwas doing. It was time for some fun in a while. I know we're she keeps stuff out here, so I leaned over and open the cabinet and grabbed us joint to smoke. Hopefully I could ering to smoke it with me. Plus I know that girls we were watching while they smoked too.