Anniversary hello

Sara

Oh my god Mel sure can get me good. That little sneek of a girl slipped me Viagra not one but two. Plus were both high. Man my orgasm was so long and good. Plus she said we would be busy all day and she had more up her sleeve. I wish I could have my hands but she handcuffed me to the bed.

Let's just say we had a lot of fun and I got to fuck her ass. Which I went slow at first then she like it so we got to it. We did a couple different positions like that after three rounds we took a break and laid in bed for a while.

After a while we got up to get something to eat. We chilled for a while ate and watched TV.  Then amber and Sara showed up. We chilled in the family room for a chatted and smoked after a while Sara and Melanie went off for a while. Me and amber smoked a little more then they came back to the room. They handed each a water bottle and sat down with theres.

We drink some water and chatted after a while I looked and saw them both smiling at us.

S: did u do what I think u did again.

They both had sneaky smiles on there faces and she nodded her a little. I looked amber with a confused face so I leaned over and told her in ear. And added a little something else.

Melanie

Me and Sara were talking after Sara asked me that question so I know they were kicking in what I didn't expect was to see amber leaning over blowing Sara. Sara looked over at us helping amber suck her her off and called us both over.

We both stood up went over to her.

M: yes
S: finish our waters for is we want to see what it does to u guys.

We looked at each other shrugged. We finished there waters off. Amber leaned up for a second and grabbed my hand and brought me to her.

I was sucking on ambers dick, while Sara was eating Sara out.  After a while and a lot of moans we all had an orgasm.

We chilled for a bit Sara got up and left for a while then came back and told us all to come out to hot tub and pool area. She had music playing and the hot tub on.

We had our fun out there, yes we used condoms out there. I got to feel how amber fucks up the ass which was a little different from Sara but still good after a while. And yes I went in really quick to grab something for me and Sara to use.

We both fucked Sara and amber in there ass. While they giving each other hand jobs. Let's just say fucked for like four hours we did a small break on the hot tub and pool for a while.

We cooled down around 10 at night. We just put some clothes on and relaxed we order some food for a late dinner chatted. Sara and amber were still cooling down. Sara was outside smoking cleaning up a bit with amber. Me and Sara cleaned up inside a bit.

I feed pup for Sara and fresh water. Once the food came we went downstairs and turned a movie on and our food.

Sara

Once we finished eating we cleaned up and paused the movie. I went out to smoke and chill for bit. Then came back in told them there welcome to stay. They said yeah. I locked up the house made sure shit was off. We all went down to finish our movie.

We grabbed some snacks and put another movie on to watch and fall asleep too. I guess we all fell asleep later on. O think I woke up around 4 to go the bathroom I let pup out and smoked. Then came back and laid down for a while snuggle back up Melanie.

We all started to wake up around 11 or so. So once we were up we just made some brunch. We ate our food and cleaned up the rest of the stuff.

Amber and Sara left after a while so we just relaxed the rest of the day had a nice dinner. Then Mel left since she had work. I cant wait til our anniversary next week. I want to see if she will move in with me I don't like when she has to go home ore vice versa if I am at her house.

Melanie

The week went by a little slow we both worked. We had small date night wed. Just some dinner and sex at my house, to which Sara just stayed the night and went to work from there.

Friday came so that was our anniversary weekend. Sara told me she had stuff planned out. After work I went  home started to get ready. I took my shower and shaved then got out and dried off. Grabbed my dress and laid it out then started to get ready.

Once I was ready Sara was waiting for me all ready. She went to my room and small bag of some stuff for me I guess. Then once we had everything we left. She drove for like two hours and put a blind fold on me when the ten minutes came.

We came to a stop after a while once she parked she came around and opened my door for me we walked for like five minutes or so to which she guided me. Then went behind Mr and took the blind fold off me. The view was so beautiful. She had sent up a table with dinner and candle light and I think we were by some lake with a cabin off to the side.

S.  Welcome two pur weekend getaway. Happy anniversary babe.

M. This is so amazing and so much more. Thank you babe.

I turned around in her arms and kissed her for a while, in had to stop after a while before we got carried away.

She then took my hand and led me over to table. She pulled my chair out for me. Once we were seated she uncovered our food and we began to eat and have our wine.  There was light music playing in the background, once we finished she got up and took my hand turned the music up some then we started to dance.

We dance and kissed on and off for like half hour then she took me inside to see the cabin. She showed me around then told me strip and get the hot tub ready while she grabbed pur bags from the car.

Once I was finished i got in and Sara came like five mins later with  more wine and got in with me. We sat close to each other and relaxed and talked some. Then she lit up the joint and we passed it back in forth until it was done. She then lifted me onto her lap and started to kiss after a while she lifted me up and aligned her erection with center and pulled me down slowly to which we both moaned.

As I started to go up and down we continued to kiss and I got a little faster. We were moaning and groaning she then moved her down and started to rub my clit after some more thrusts we both came moaning each others names. I rested my head on her shoulder to relax. She then started to slowly move and keep herself in me.

I wrapped my arms and legs around her and we got out she grabbed the very big towel blanket and put it around us took us inside by the fire and set me down slowly so could lay on it. We curled up and watched the fire for a while.

Let's just we made love all bight long and once the fire died down we had moved to the bedroom. We probably went to sleep around 3 in the morning cuddled up and naked.

Sara

Our anniversary weekend at the cabin was full of fun. We went swimming in lake, made some fun snacks and food, fun time in hot tub, and not to mention I made love to my girlfriend a lot. Plus we got each other a little gift. Plus I let her do me a couple times, let's just the kitchen counter got a lot of action along with the hot tub and bedroom.

We tried some new lube and some other stuff said I love you a lot and cuddled. We watched a movie or too. Once it was time to go we packed up and left stopped off for some early dinner and dropped her off at her place.

She had to check her animal and I had to check on pup. We would see each other soon. On the way home I lit up and thought about some things that I wouldn't mind happening in the next couple of months since the holidays were coming around again.