Chapter 17

A/n this chapter will have drug use and some stuff not many people might read feel to skip some of this.

Sara

The summer was coming in two days and there was one thing I was scared to melanie. She know all most everything about but one big thing and I was afraid once I tell her we would break up but I hoping for it not to. I was sitting at my desk at after a long day I told her I was running late and doing paperwork. The thing was I was trying to figure out how to tell her this. I decided to write her letter and let sink in more therefore she could think about for a while then tell me.

Dear Melanie

   Hey you thought I wrote to see your doing and let your have a nice last day with a letter from me. Ok maybe after reading this letter you might not have good.day and want to not talk to me again. But there's one thing I have disclose til now. So.it's the summer time in a couple of days. The first weekend of The summer which would.be Friday Saturday and Sunday and sometimes into mondays. I through I got party where there a lot girls and we relax and.enjoy.each other if you know what I mean.

A couple of people from my work maybe some friends but a lot old teachers I had in school.  Everyone who women who comes knows the rules. Which I have only couple that are the main ones. There a bowl for keys and cell phones when there all in there I lock them up for while time. That way they can't leave drunk and no phone calls I keep my cell and house for emergency use only. They each bring different drinks with them and some type of food. They all so bring toys and such to have fun.

They bring condoms of course but you shouldn't have to worry about that I will. I keep.stock.no matter and you know that every where. Plus it's a rule they have to help clean up before they leave. My sister will have my dog since I don't want hi to be scared. We may sleep anywhere but my room is no no but for me and you if you come.

My cameras will be on everyone knows this. Your break it you buy it all so. We all chip in to order pizza and wings.

You might some the teachers your might not but this year I hope to have more fun. Then I can say have my girlfriend this year everyone has been trying to hook me up. But I would love for you to come then let me introduce you to everyone as the my love. There are two other things but I would tell you in person of you decide to show up. Just remember I love you with all my heart and soul. If you show up between 6:15 & 6:30 I know your ok this. All so know i may talk a a Little more dirtier that weekend. This weekend is free pass for everyone who comes.

Plus there will be some other stuff you will find out but I promise it will be fun. I all so understand if u don't show up.

Love Sara

P..s. If you come just wear a shirt and shorts. The pool will be open.

P.s.s. I will leave your alone for the three days in between so you think and school stuff done.

I finished the letter and put in in envelope then I called to.get.her some roses and asked.The delivery person to come her first so.I could the letter in them. Then once that was done I took my.phone out and made.a.mad text.for those who would.come.

S. Summer will be here soon. The party is still on we.have have a couple of new faces this year. The party starts Friday ends maybe Monday this year I hoping to have some good news for everyone. So.Everyone who wants to come. Come between 5 & 6. I know the rules with car keys and cell phones feel free to share a ride. So dont. Forget to bring stuff with u know what you need if not email or text I remind you. See you girls in five days of your coming

Once that was sent I collected my stuff and went home.  We were.not seeing each for couple of days. I was busy doing a lot to work and she was doing finals and end of the stuff at school.