Sunday happy

Today is Sunday I am letting everyone in my secret. Only two people know about this so this be exciting. I was waiting outside the shop for everyone to come all the lights were so you couldn't see in.  It was a little after 10:00 everyone was showing and we batted for a while. Around 10:30 my sister made it and got out the car she a sketchbook on her can it was kind of funny my parents were at her side and the co-workers were all by me. I stayed quiet for a while.

Then I know it was time so I walked and handed her the key. Took her a minute and I told her to go open the door. When she took a couple of seconds to do I had .y.phone out read for reaction so did my friend. After like five she turned and said the weird thing of why the lights were out as why I had a key. That when I told her to go in turn the lights on of the left side when she did her face was priceless.  After a while of her looking around I guess I told everyone to go in.

A few gasps were heard and awws. Then I asked everyone if they liked it. My sister came to me asked what this all was. I had make small joke and say simple this is our second store this one is manly for her. And told her to look around with everyone else i.stayed up front and watched everyone looked around. Me and Amber were.joking around and just chatting then I remembered I had they key to her office. I went to go find her and he d her the key and pointed towards the one door then went back out front.

After a.good half hour pay people were front all ready and we were talking. My sister came out just ran and gave me a big hug. She was in years and I tried doing around she punched me. Then she e everyone was back front we all chatted. I told her we still be at both but this would turn into her main one and of she water she hire one of two people at each place. She thought I was crazy with that but I had giveaway a while. I told her to go lol at the computer. Let's just say starting Tuesday she was fully booked. Once she saw this she had big smile on her face.

We chatted for a while and then we had decided to go out eat for lunch and celebrate. I double checked the doors made sure everything was locked and that Liz had all keys she would need. Then we got in cars and headed to lunch.

On the way I felt my phone go off checked at red light unknown number but the the message said hey it's melanie😀

I texted a quick hey beautiful back to her

M:how was your weekend.

S: was fun did stuff at home and showed my family and sister the new store

M: same here cleaned up a bit and cool u opened new shop

S: yes it awesome... Maybe sometime I can show u on the weekend

M: that's sound her nice.

M: I had a great time. Hope this doesn't sound weird but I like to see u again and maybe return the favor

S: I a great time to I would like to meet up again and take in more of your beautiful and sexy body😁 I it's a work of art.

M: ok your either trying to drive crazy or make me blush no one's ever said that to me

S: Will I say it every time I see you then so know it and worship your body to the fullest.

S: but as much I want continue making u feel good about your self and complement your gorgeous body I am afraid I have to take break and have lunch with family and co-workers maybe when this over I will call u and check and maybe a surprise u. Plus there is something else u should know. But talk to u later see angel.

M:wow thank u for all that I would a call and surprise later. Call when your done. Hmmmm now u have me thinking of it. Don't know if I should be scared or not.

S: it could be either or but for now let u think about maybe during lunch u will get a hint.

After that we got a table after waiting awhile and took our seats. We all got our menus and placed out drink orders and we looked at the menu and mad small chat.  Once we ordered our food I got up to smoke outside for a while an d my sister joined me we chatted for a while about data and stuff when I was done we went back in and our food had arrived. We are out food and enjoyed company and chatted.

Melanie:

Oh the weekend some what of joy some what not. Headed papers most of Saturday and relaxed. Did some house work that was much needed and relaxed for the other part. Sunday came engage up grading papers watched some tv and planned my weeks assignment out and couple of more. Talked to some of friends and made it a couple of plans and text thank you to all my friends who got the gift.

Then I started to think of her and I ended finding her number and texted her for a while. She was calling beautiful and other things which I have heard for so long it was making me feel special. Then she had to go eat lunch but all so said she had to tell me something. For a while I was trying to think of what she met. I washer g ready relax and take a bath when my phone went off and it was her.

S: hello my sweet lady what are you doing right now

M: getting to relax and take bath fora while find her grading papers and planning for the week.

S: that good getting ready to do that to but was wondering if I could come by and see you I can't get u out of head and I would like to tell you some thing

M: sure that's sound great I can make us up dinner and we can relax. How we say three hours that give us time to get ready that would make it around 6:00

S: that sounds great I bring some wine please do t go to much trouble getting dressed u look gorgeous in anything. Plus wear some thing comfortable we don't need to out do ourselves it relaxation day for both of us. Just wear something comfortable no dressing up

M:ok I wear comfortable clothes we will be relaxed. Quick question r u allergic anything and do u not like certain foods

S: no one or allergic to any foods thanks u for asking no one really asked me that the cost time. And I pretty much like anything but certain cooked vegetables but I do no like mushrooms with a passion

M:ok sounds good see u 6 or Round there. Here's me address 8374 %+&+($++$-$(& apt 12

S: see u soon beautiful lady 😉

Ok now that's settled its time for shower and shave. Got up out some dishes away and went to my bathroom and got my shower ready. Let's see did most of my normal stuff washed my head and washed body now time do so.e extra stuff shave my legs as arms. And let see them trim down there just incase. Hey a woman can dream and the way she all ready touched me I have feeling we.May again tonight.

I have some what of clue of what she might be telling me so I keep it to my self so for. Is let's just say I saw something a d I won't judge her for it. Which she might be happy to hear something I tell her. Done with all my shower got out dried my body off. Good d my matching pink lace bra and thing set and out some jeans and a regular t shirt on. Then went out to the kitchen to figure out want to cook for dinner.

Looked around for a while and found some chicken and other stuff we used to some naked chicken and the other stuff set that all out. Then went to check the time and say down for a while. Before I started to cook and get ready for the night. After like 45 minutes I got up and started cook and get everything ready for dinner. Let's get this started off the right way...

Next chapter may be come steamy and smut ahead..