chapter 16: meeting the families

Melanie

New years eve went and everyone had fun. We all helped cleaned up the party and eve got along. Me and Sara brought the new year in right with great sex.

The days passed and we had a lot time to prepare each other for our families. School started back up two weeks ago. Sara helped with the grades and stuff I needed help with or just I didnt. I get a back.run here and there to help relax me. It was getting to close to the weekend where we would go meet Sara's family first. She said she told her mom to just make tacos with chicken and meat and soft and hard shells. The dinner would be on Saturday night which is tomorrow.

It's Friday now and school just let out I grabbed all my stuff and locked up. I left and went on home and grabbed some stuff and packed it up grabbed a simple blue dress and laid it out. Sara was having me stay the night to help my nerves and hers. I set all my stuff aside and laid bed for a while to relax and text sara.

M. Hey babe. How r u

S. I find all most done with work then head home.

M. I home now getting ready to take shower and shave and then come over.

S. Cool I do that later to. How about I pick dinner up the way home.

M. that sounds good

S. what sounds good for tonight. Along with some movies

M. How about pick up some subway haven't had that in a while.

S. Sounds good to me. Surprise u or usual

M. Surprise just no mushrooms and peppers foot long cherry come

S. anything for u babe see u my house say like 7 have to a little paper work real quick.

M. Sounds good I love you and see you soon

S. I love u too

Once that was done I put my phone o. The charger and stripped and got the water ready for the shower. Once in I shaved all that needed to be then washed up and relaxed for a minute or so then I got out. Dried off and towel my hair for a moment then just tossed on some pants and a t-shirt. Then i.grabbed all my stuff I need for tomorrow and then checked the time. I left and locked up.

On the way there I stopped off for gas and grabbed a six pack for later just in case. Then I headed to her house. I got there after a while and brought my stuff in. I set my bag and hung my dress up Then took my coat off and hung that up to. I played with pup for a like.five minutes before Sara showed up so I grabbed some stuff and helped her in. She let pup out real quick. Then we say down and ate out dinner.

The sandwiches were really good and split each other's and shared. A d after eating we cleaned up and she let pup back in with fresh water and food. She then went out real quick for a smoke then came back. She told me to get the stuff ready down stairs for a movie or whatever while she went to shower and stuff. And kissed me a good a few then went upstairs.

I went on down and set up the tv and grabbed some snacks and got drinks and picked out something to watch. Then I got some blankets ready and pillows so we.could be extras comfy of we wanted. Then once I heard her come down I popped in the popcorn. Then we sat down and watched the movie. After two movies downstairs we cleaned up and went upstairs. She let pup out and locked up and smoke while I took my bag up to her room.

She then joined me up in her room. We washed and brushed out teeth then laid down in bed and turned the tv for a while and we cuddle up..She turned the sleep timer on the tv and put the remote up. We plugged our phones in to and turned pur alarms off.