following week sara

Sara

The joys of Monday just kidding. Woke up to Melanie still in my arms. We both smiled at each other and leaned to kiss for a while pulling back I kissed her nose. We pulled away stretching but my morning wood poked her in the butt. She turned around and smiled.

M. Some one must happy to see me

She said as she grabbed my shaft and I moaned. She pushed me on my back and kissed my lips then down under the covers and slowly took me in her mouth. She started slow and then went faster and spanked deep turned me and start to him and graze her teeth.

S. Ummm baby girl that feels good

She hummed again and picked her pace and squeezed my balls a little

S. That's it I going cum keep it up

She speed up her pace more then swallowed all me and I came in spurts down her throat she let up little and sucked me dry and came to.kiss me and stuck her tongue in my mouth I could taste my self on her. She pulled away and smiled good morning babe.

S. Morning that one way to wake to start the day and week

M. Mmm indeed it is

We got out of bed got ready for the day she went and made coffee and just some scrambled eggs for us to eat. Then we grabbed our stuff and left her apartment. I took her to her car and helped her get her stuff in. I kissed her lips and said I call or text her later maybe a surprise would come her way.

Then went to car and drive home quick to change and went to new site. Went to office an d my did some stuff and talked to some people!e and updated our website with web designer and posted a code for discount for both places. Installed to my ear sister for a while during my lunch time I started to start my surprise plane for melanie.

I called my favorite florist and told her my plan for the next week. We discussed it all as I she wrote down my wishes only had change two or three things to make it easier. Today would start it Friday would end it.

Monday through Friday she would get sent three or four kinds of roses three each with a favourite saying quite or something else from me then Friday night I would take her out and as her be my girlfriend. I know such romantic and maybe to much but she worth it in every way.

Once I got that done with and paid for I left there and picked up a quick lunch and went to the shop I had two appointments one long and short then I be done for the day and my sister would close up here and Amber close the other one. When I got there said hey to everyone and went to my office plugged my phone in and checked my emails while I ate my lunch. Then time passed and my first one was here.

That was my long one after 90 mins it was done he paid and got my tip. He left I had 20 min til my next one so I went and grabbed my phone and went out back and lit up and played on my phone for a while. Then went in washer my hands and and got ready for the last one this was 60 min one. She was a young girl who came once a week to faster as from school and other stuff. This time when she came she was sad.

When We got to the room she got ready and laid on the table. Her name was june. I put some music on I know she liked and started  time went by I went little extra since she sad. Once we.were.She got.dressed and notice the time.

J. Hey time went.over sorry I lost track guess I side tracked. How much for the extra

S. No need you seemed sad when you came in.

J. I was sad and angry when I came now I neither but I may have to stop coming.

S. What wrong what happened if you don't mind me asking